Lost Love

"Did you tell them?"

"I didn't."

"Why didn't you?"

"'M scared."

Today, Namjoon met his therapist, told him every that happened all these days. About his sexuality, his coming out to his parents and, Yoongi's and his' getting together. Right now, he was with Byul-yi, talking about everything.

"That makes sense. But you know, staving it off can make it worse. It's better for the CEO and your bandmates to know; in case something happens."

Namjoon sighed. "I know... but, hyung is scared and I don't think we should do anything in a hurry, especially this. PD-nim doesn't mind us getting in relationship, weather boy or girl but he might mind it since we're both bandmates. Not to mention, if we ever break up in the future, the whole OT7 agenda will be really hard. Especially, during fan services in fanmeets."

"Joonie, you're both adults nearing 30. If you're mature enough to enter a relationship despite these shits, I'm sure you'll be mature, in case you guys break up. That will be manageable but the fact that if somehow your relationship gets revealed, there's no coming back! Dispatch has already caught both our Chaeyoungs in date in the couple's diner. Let's thank the fact that straights are strange because they're only being called bestfriends right now. But Dispatch is already hell-bent on turning it around 180°. You guys are already in fire. Don't feed it anymore," Byul-yi said with a soft sad smile as she sipped into her coffee.

Namjoon knew where it was coming from and honestly, he was ready to tell the boys and Bang Si-hyuk. Maybe they'll be scolded but wouldn't that be better than everyone finding out about it in an undesirable way.

"Alright. I'll talk to him."

♤♤♤

"Hobi, you don't understand. As much as don't want them together, I still care about Jimin. He clearly likes Joon a lot and I'm in no way rubbing it on his face that I'm making out with someone he likes, every night."

"Hyung, declaration of relationship isn't as same as declaration of dickification. And not coming out clearly to him will cause more harm than good. He's probably still in the headspace that you both are still fighting for Joon and that's holding him back from moving on. J-Just tell the boys."

"I'll think about it..."

Hobi sighed loudly and squeezed Yoongi's hand, giving him a small smile, before leaving the room.

Yoongi laid still on his bed, staring at the ceiling as he contemplated all this.

If not now, later they would have to come out, with their relationship to their close ones. He was fairly sure that the boys would support, even though Jimin liked Namjoon. Bang Si-hyuk wouldn't oppose too because that man himself anonymously donated to small LGBTQ+ businesses. But he wasn't sure about his parents.

Namjoon's father made it clear by his unresponsiveness that he was disappointed by his son's sexuality and as far as Yoongi knew, his own parents were quite conservative too. They clearly expressed their displeasure towards the LGBTQ+ lifestyle whenever his brother tried explaining them how it was all normal.

Well, the most he was scared of was the public and fans.

The entertainment industry, in general is created in a way so that it fits certain points and doesn't exceed beyond them. Now, the Korean entertainment industry was the same, albeit with stricter standards. But, as time passed and people, internationally, took interest in the unique concept of groups singing, dancing and taking part in the making of songs. And that's how things started changing.