Stylist

A/n: The sunset sky from my terrace
🌚👉🏽👈🏽💕 also, this chapter wouldn't make sense bc I wrote this at 3 AM. No beta we die like Tony Stark in Endgame.

It was finally Sunday.

Not the Sunday they intended but a postponed Sunday.

After the demo of their comeback was fixed, they all became quite busy for a couple weeks, working on their album all while working on their solos.

Yoongi watched Namjoon lose sleep again so instead of using their small free times to go for dates, he invited the younger over to his apartment to eat.
Obviously Yoongi cooked and when Namjoon insisted on helping him, he usually handed him small vegetables with a peeler.

Those nights weren't the best of dates but the decent meals with a usually crappy movie to provide a background for their chatter was enough for them both. Namjoon was the one who usually spoke with excitement, haphazardly using his hands and head to convey the story while Yoongi stared at him through the smile of a lovesick fool.

Now, Namjoon was dressing up for their date. Since it rained a lot the last day, it was quite chilly outside.

Maybe this one...

He chose to wear a soft, light, oversized blue jumper that Yoongi gifted him last year during Christmas. He really didn't wear it somewhere so maybe this would work today. He paired it with one of his favorite pair of pants. Since his hair colour was revealed to the fans after his picture with Seojoon was released, he now dyed it to olive. Tae said he looked really beautiful in it.

Taking his beanie, glasses and mask, he left his apartment on his bicycle to meet up at the café Namjoon usually went to for his little queer meetings. They recently shifted to a new place, changed the name and renovated it so the exposure is quite less to the media.

His hands were shaking in excitement as he left the neighborhood. Heart rabbiting against his chest, he cycled in full speed through the shortcuts.

Finally, he reached the place. The café was just a bit up ahead and a black car was resting a bit far away from it, near the trees in an isolated spot.

He parked his bicycle in a stand and immediately crossed the road. Reaching the car, he lightly knocked on the tinted glass. The car door opened and before he knew, he was pulled inside the car and in a hug.

The position was kind of uncomfortable with Namjoon on his knees on the passenger seat and Yoongi twisting on his side but they made it work.
Namjoon felt Yoongi nuzzle his head in the soft fabric of the jumper.

"Finally wore this one?" The older asked, his voice a bit muffled.

"Was saving it for a special occasion."

When they seperated, Namjoon couldn't help but blush lightly at the fond look on Yoongi's face. "Let's go in, hyung."

Making sure there weren't much people in their surroundings, they slipped their masks, benies, glasses (sunglasses on Yoongi's case) on to head unto the café through the one of the back doors.

They already booked their seat at a hidden spot, surrounded by shelves of books and some potted plants. The windows panes were all differently colored— red, green, blue and yellow, painted the whole café in a multitude of colours. There were handloom curtains, embroidered carpets and ethnic murals decorating the place.

When the waiter came, they both placed their orders for a simple breakfast.

"Are you sure the waiters here won't out us to the media?" Yoongi whispered, gently placing his hand on Namjoon's, who smiled.