FUCKING FINALLY

A/n: 2022 came on and MIN FUCKING YOONGI UNDERWENT A FULL ON DILF AGUSTDFICATION I CAN'T—

"The person you have called, is not answering. Please try again la—"

This was the fifth time Namjoon's call to his father went ignored today. He didn't even hesitate to decline his previous calls.

It's been a few weeks since Namjoon came out to his parents and it didn't go as bad as he expected. His father said he needed time to think but he didn't even recieve his son's calls. Namjoon's mother tried many ways to explain it wasn't too bad, that his father was just busy but Namjoon knew better. Her sister had to return back to her own apartment since their father refused to speak to her too.

He was broken out of his thoughts by the car coming to a halt. Thanking the driver, he went inside the building, his previous thoughts making him regret the idea of a dance practice even more.

The rest slowly arrived and by the time their choreographer was there, everyone took their positions, leaving Hoseok's place empty.
Honestly, Namjoon was missing Hobi, the only one whose child-like antics could make him forget everything, even if it was for a little while.

He felt a small nudge on his side. Jimin. Jimin smiled and poked his dimple discreetly and without knowing, without thinking, Namjoon smiled. Jimin's eyes turned into cresent moons and that made him smile wider.

It's okay. Atleast the world has Jimin to heal the pain.

That's when the a random music started, for them to warm up first before actually dancing. They did the warm up for almost twenty minutes before the music stopped. They were given a few minutes of rest before they were called on again.

"Alright boys. Now, get into your positions. We'll practice 'Mic Drop' first, okay?" The choreographer announced.

The rest of the day, they practiced their dances a lot along with a two hour sessions to their vocal coach. By the time they were allowed to leave, everyone was drenched in sweat, panting and exhausted.

Although Namjoon regularly took walks, he felt his legs ache and for a moment, he wanted to know the mental gymnastics in his 15 years old self who agreed to sign the contract when he knew he had to dance.

After practice, they all decided to go back to their own apartments for the night. Practice, vocal lessons and scoldings after a calm break made some of them quite cranky and being in the same dorm could result in a argument or worse, a fight.

Everyone could already feel an uncomfortable tension between Jimin and Yoongi.

Taehyung's ex had apologized after a long time and decided it was finally time to move on and not pester him, and now Tae was a bit moody. As much as he wanted her to stop spamming him, he knew that her total absence was quite unusual for him too.

Jungkook just wanted to play Overwatch without anyone disturbing so his own apartment was the best solution. No hyungs to nag him for the unhealthy greasy junk he decided to order and no hyungs to scold him for staying up late and reading another 135k, slow-burn, angst, Shrek x Donald Trump, tentacle porn with feelings fanfiction that his favorite author just translated.

Since he had the chance, Seokjin decided to call his girlfriend over for.... Netflix and chill (More like for seeing his cat). His girlfriend had been in Gangnam for a business trip and had been so busy they barely had time to call. So yeah. She was coming over. Hiding his smile, he bid the boys goodbye and left early. (It's me. I'm his girlfriend)

Jimin needed to think. Throughout the practice him and Yoongi ignored each other without making it seem obvious. Well, he felt like they weren't very successful because not a day passed when they both didn't bicker and threw petty insults at each other, either on person, or in the groupchat. Jimin hated fighting or arguing and there were times when he thought about giving up, letting Yoongi go for Namjoon. But then, looking at their leader do something silly, or even smile, his heart clenched. It compelled him to not give up on that tall dork easily.