Unknown clicks

"Appa called me today." Yoongi perked up.

It was a free day for all the boys after weeks and weeks of hardwork. Namjoon and Yoongi finally found some time to spend together and went to a nearby park. Objectively they knew it was safe but that didn't stop them from covering their faces up.
It was dusk, the playground was except the two lovers on the barely moving swings, holding hands.

"What did he say?"

The chirps of the birds grew louder as huge flocks of them were returning to their nests. The cool evening breeze was filling up the silence between them as Yoongi waited for an answer. It was a big thing for Namjoon. After months of ignoring, his father finally called him.

"He invited us for a dinner— wants to have a talk to the both of us. I don't know what to expect but it's good, I guess. Eomma and my sister has been explaining him for so long..." After a brief pause, Namjoon spoke up again. "What do you say, hyung?"

Yoongi let out a content hum as he lifted Namjoon's hand to place a small kiss on the knuckles, hiding his small smile. "I say we go, Joon-ah. It's a big thing. I don't know if my parents are gonna ever accept us but... if there's hope, I'll do my best to show yours that I deserve you."

"Ah, hyung. Don't be so sappy," Namjoon said, his voice amused and shy. Yoongi laughed in his scarf as they settled into a comfortable silence again.  Finally, when it was fully dark and the streetlights were on, Yoongi stood up.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry. Hyung's treat."

Namjoon grinned up at him, knowing that he's gonna take advantage of his hyung's subtleness. "Is this a post-recording celebration or a date?"

Yoongi groaned when he saw his boyfriend wiggle his eyebrows ta the word 'date'. "Aish, Joon-ah, you're a brat you know that? Now come or I'm leaving without you."

With that Yoongi started speed walking his way out of the park, leaving Namjoon to run a bit to catch up with him and loop his arm around the former's elbow. "Order my favorites then, hyung."

___

▪︎ Three days later ▪︎
___

Yoongi was in his studio, deciding to meet the producers about the lyrics of one of his collabs when Jeongguk suddenly entered. "Hyung, did you guys go on a date a couple days ago?"

"Well good morning to you too and no I'm not fine because none of the kids in this household respect me," Yoongi lazily said, not even bothering to turn before adding. "And to answer your question yeah, I did but it was more like a post-recording dinner. Why, jealous?"

"That's why I— um, excuse me, you don't have the right to rub off Namjoon hyung on my face when literally I was the one who put my eyes on him first and watched our first snowfall. Get wrecked, Min Yoongi. I was his first unofficial boyfriend," Jeongguk sneered, of course, jokingly.

"Yeah sure, whatever helps your fanfiction world," Yoongi said with a laugh and turned on his chair. "Okay, purpose of your visit?"

"Oh! Okay. So, a picture of you and Namjoon hyung is trending in Twitter." With that, the maknae whipped out the phone from his pocket and showed it to Yoongi.

The picture was kind of grainy since taken from a distance but basically anyone could understand that it was the main and lead rapper of BTS. If looked closely they would know that they both were holding hands, Yoongi smiling while Namjoon telling something while laughing.
The thing is, it isn't, shouldn't be a big deal because the fans were quite used to see the boys doing casual skinships but fans weren't used to see Namjoon and Yoongi doing much skinship— less with the boys and and least with Namjoon.