I know I'll go back to you.

Life wasn't as bad as he expected.

A police investigation took place, evidences were put together and many lawsuits were filed against people who spread rumors, used malicious ways to tarnish Namjoon's image or tried to harm him. Hobi finally found the person who hurt Namjoon some weeks ago and strict actions were taken against him. A few days ago a hysteric fan tried to attack him but thankfully the person was tackled by an ARMY who was nearby.

Many people were yet to calm down but there was nothing that could be done about it.

A new debate arose among people if Namjoon would be allowed to serve military or not. Queers in the military are seen as mentally disabled and even though homosexuality isn't illegal, someone might be persecuted, based on their sexuality. And yet, serving military is compulsory for men in South Korea.

Honestly, Namjoon accepted his fate. He is a celebrity and as much as he was being criticized more than a normal queer for his sexuality, he knew he had much more protection from physical abuses than a normal queer.

Currently he was in his studio, working on his mixtape when someone knocked on the door. Getting up, he opened it.

Yoongi.

"Hey," Namjoon breathed out.

Yoongi gave a small smile and raised his hands which had two cups of Americano. "You've been in here for hours now. Kinda thought you fell asleep."

"The day I fall asleep is the day you know my mixtape is concluded."

"That's unhealthy, Joon-ah."

"Shut up, hyung. Your vein pumps more caffeine and energy drinks than red blood cells."

Yoongi chuckled and entered the room. He missed spending time like this with Namjoon too much. Handing him his cup, he sat down in on of the chairs. "So, what are you working on?"

"That's very much confidential, hyung." Yoongi raised and eyebrow, making Namjoon sigh with an annoyed smile. "Fine. It's the one I was stuck since last week."

Yoongi frowned. "That bad of a block?"

Namjoon nodded. "Sometimes I envy you, hyung-nim, you know? It's so easy for you to work on songs, it barely takes you long to write and produce. Maybe it's because you always so unapologetically honest? I don't know. It's really cool how you do it."

Yoongi shook his head as he came closer. "It doesn't take me long because I write what's in my mind. I write what I see through my eyes. Sometimes I envy you too. It's so fascinating, you know, how you see the world through different ways, in every different view and write in a way that it works through every perspective, every person." He felt quiet and then spoke up again. "I'm honest. But that couldn't bring me to be honest about my wrong-doings, did it? Your mind calculates everything— a situation, it's possibilities, pros and cons, the ways. Yet when it came to what we had you never made it seem like something to solve equations about."

"Hyung."

"I-I'm sorry," Yoongi realized what he just said. Honestly, he wasn't even thinking through.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I ruined everything.

"Hyu—"

"Fuck! I'm sorry, Joon-ah. I didn't mean to pressurize you, I'm sorry I—"

"Hyung! Breathe."

Yoongi then realized he was on the verge of having a panic attack. Looking at Namjoon with glossy eyes, he slowly followed the way his chest rose and fell with every breath. "Again."
Yoongi followed him until his breathing was back to normal.