Jealous

A/n: Y'all notice Namjoon's little "Hyung-nim" whenever he needs something from his hyungs? 🥺👉🏽👈🏽💞 don't touch me. I'm fucking soft!

Yoongi heard Jimin.

Clearly.

Maybe Namjoon was oblivious as to how a good 50% of the world was so whipped him and would probably change the theory of universe if he wished, Yoongi very well knew that.

Now, Yoongi was clever enough to know that Jimin's question was anything but platonic. Although he felt the burn in his pit of stomach from the conversation, he wasn't surprised. He, for a matter of fact, knew that all the times Jimin possessively stuck himself next to his Joon.
His hands always grabbed the leader's thighs in interviews.

For God's sake, the shorty even nosed Joon's neck in front of thousands. Thanks to the cameraperson, nobody captured the water bottle in Yoongi's hand being crushed mercilessly since everyone screamed at the scene in front of them.

Witnessed it all like a fucking loser.

Of course he couldn't pull a dangerous stunt like that since it was way beyond how people knew him. Even his thirsty touch and comment to his Joon on the BTS of BST, made people crazy for days.

"Namjoon-ah, you're so erotic."
Yoongi said as he touched Namjoon's exposed chest before the younger shyly covered himself up the best he could do with his own palms.

Namjoon's suit left little to imagination and the boys took the liberty to touch their leader's pec cleavage innumerable times, Hobi going even as far as moaning out dramatically, making the youngest rapper flush and hide his face in his palms. Jeongguk sported a very permanent blush on his cheek the whole time.

The whole time Namjoon roamed around, looking like a clueless Casanova, Yoongi felt his breath hitch in his throat. His clothes fell too tight and constricting on his body.

Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon.

This was the only thing that his brain registered throughout the shoot and later. The shoot finally ended and he immediately went back to the hotel with the excuse that he felt dizzy. Of course, being the good leader Namjoon always is, he offered to go with him too but Yoongi refused. He wasn't sure if he could physically contain himself with the male around, looking like he walked out of his wildest wet fantasies.

That night was the first time that he relieved himself with the alluring memories of Namjoon and the continuous chants of "Joon-ah" and "jagiya" leaving his lips. Well, later though he felt as if he was doing something forbidden. Yoongi swore he wasn't a creep or pervert but he had needs too. How could he possibly control himself to not fall for someone as exotic as Namjoon?

The younger looked like a true demon when he rapped; passion, feelings and bars overflowing. Maybe he wasn't the best dancer but the dark, raw aura he held when he danced could make someone feel too vulnerable and stripped off their feelings. Yet the six foot tall daddy was nothing but a very delicate person- giggling with crabs, talking with his bonsai, sleeping with his Ryan plushies and looking like a deer in headlights when his high IQ disappeared.

Namjoon was perverted, no doubt, but that was only when he joked around with his friends or when he went through the phase every teenagers went through. But except those times, Namjoon was actually pure.

Now, Yoongi was a weak man in love but a stronger one in protecting the love so he deliberately cut short Jimin and Namjoon's conversation. Petty was something he could call himself secretly and that's why he was determined to confessblock everytime Jimin decided to step in.