Chapter 81- Stark&Rhaegar

Devrys' POV;

Devrys had always been her soldier. No matter where she went, he would follow. That was his oath. And she would always be his Queen, no matter what. However...

Devrys was not about to let this guy come in and swoop her away. Just like Helena, Devrys was a dragonlord from a noble house, Belaerys. His ancestor, Jaenara Belaerys was a dragon rider that explored the entire continent of Sothoros. When Devrys was young, his parents would often talk about his House and their ancestors. 

They would tell him how the House of Belaerys had the strongest claim to the Iron Throne, they would talk about the forty Houses in Valyria and how House of Belaerys were not to mess with. Not only were they fierce dragon riders, but they were emperors of Valyria. His parents, just like him, had the typical trait marks of a Valyrian. 

From where Devrys was from, the valyrians were considered powerful, inhumanly beautiful. Devrys mother was indeed, from what he remembered, quite beautiful. His mother and his father had the purest traits, they are what you would call "pureblooded valyrians". They grew up with it, it was nothing unusual for them. Their parents, Devrys grandparents, were siblings and married, had children. Just like Devrys parents, all in the favor of the bloodline. 

"House Belaerys is quite a powerful House, if I remember correctly." Devrys turned around and saw him. The man he despised more than anything, the man he suspected more than he should've. Devrys wanted to kill him on the spot. 

"The Targaryens were no match for those of House Belaerys." Damien said, as if to inform Devrys himself. 

"They were quite skilled in blood magic, were they not?" Damien said, just as he heard a shriek from one of the dragons. It did sound quite allot like Rhaegar. Damien walked closer to Devrys, hands behind his back. 

"Did you know that the people of Old Valyria used powerful blood magic to tame and control their dragons? A life in exchange for a life. Of course, I know all about that type of magic. You know, since I'm immortal!" 

Why was he telling him this? 

Yet, another shriek was heard. But this shriek was different and it definitely came from Stark. It wasn't even a shriek it was more like a cry. Something wasn't right... Devrys looked at Damien with concerned eyes. 

"It's actually funny how easy it is to control a dragon... They say that it works on humans too but I've never actually tried. Well, until now of course! And it works!" 

Devrys barely understood where this conversation was heading until now. 

Devrys gritted his teeth, looking violently at Damien, taking a hold of his collar. 

"You used blood magic to control a human?!" This was absurd. 

Ancient Valyrian blood magic was far more powerful than anything and it always came with a cost. It was so strong that it could control and tame dragons, controlling a human would be a walk in the park. 

"Oh, come on, Devrys! Have a little fun!" Devrys shook his head in disbelief. 

"Who?" he almost whispered, his eyes glaring at Damien with hatred. "Damn it, Damien, WHO?!" 

Damien smirked, almost mockingly and pointed at the sky not far away from them. 

Rhaegar. 

It was Rhaegar. He was flying, which wasn't a surprise. What actually surprised Devrys was the fact that Helena was on Rhaegar, but she wasn't really awake or at least...at least it didn't seem like it. Devrys understood immediately, but at the same time couldn't believe it. 

"Don't tell me..." Devrys said, looking at him with disbelief, shock! "Helena? You're controlling Helena?!" 

Damien's smile was so evil that Devrys didn't even recognize him. Whatever it was, and whatever reason he had for doing it, it wasn't for a good cause. 

Devrys took out his sword, as quick as ever. Devrys didn't hesitate, he didn't care if Damien could kill him in a heartbeat! Devrys didn't even believe Damien could kill him. 

But he could flee. 

Rhaegar came from nowhere, his wings big and white, his eyes wider. But it was like Rhaegar was waiting for Damien to hop on, and he did, landing on his back right next to a sleeping Helena. 

"I'm saving your life here, Dev!" Damien shouted, flying away from Devrys.

Jon's POV;

Jon was trying to find out anything about what was going on. He tried following Daenerys around, just to see what she was up to. Where did it take him? Absolutely no where. 

He sat with Sam in the library and tried to find out everything they could about the little information they'd been given. Anything, really! Maybe Helena knew some things that could explain everything, but he would have to be discreet when talking to his sister. He did not want her to through pain or suffering again. 

Suddenly the door to the library smashed open with a loud thud and entering was a very angry and shaken up Devrys. 

"He's taken her!" he started. "He's taken her! He used blood magic to control her and he took her!" he almost roared. 

"Slow down, Devrys!" Jon said as he walked towards his sisters guard. "Who? You're making no sense!" But for some reason, Jon already started panicking. 

There is only person he would act out about like this. 

"Damien." He exhaled, panting. "Damien used ancient blood magic to control Queen Helena and  Rhaegar." 

Jon shook his head slowly, not actually understanding. Damien? 

"No..." Jon said in denial. "He wouldn't."

"He did." Devrys swallowed, shaking his head. "Look, whatever it is he's doing, he has betrayed us all. Including her! We need-"

"Gather everyone," Jon said as he started walking rapidly. "I am not letting him control my sister or Rhaegar."

"Jon!" Sam said in panic. "We don't even know where he is headed."

"No," Jon stopped and looked at Sam. "But Stark does."