Chapter 38~ Death

Helena had arrived at the Wall in no time, called upon the dragons with all her might... And her dragons had, as expected, answered to her. They were, after all, smart and very obedient dragons. 

The cold from the Wall hit Helena in the face like an iceberg, but she didn't care, not one bit. Arya was close behind her and she ran like there was no tomorrow. 

Not far away from where she stood, she saw people crowded close to the house. And that, as Helena knew...

She started running, fast, feeling how her heart was praying for it to not be Jon. Praying for it to be someone else. 

The men of the Knights watch looked at her as if she was going to kill them any minute, which she just might. As a matter of fact, Helena didn't even know why he died, but that did not matter. 

Because the minute the men of the knights watch moved away, she saw him. She saw his lifeless body, pale and... and destroyed. 

Helena stopped immediately at the sight of her twin brother and felt anger rise inside of her, sorrow and wrath so many other emotions she could not process. Running towards his body she fell down on the cold snow which was covered in his blood. 

His blood! Someone killed him, murdered him, stabbed him! And the ugliest thing was...

His own brothers had done it. 

Arya was on the other side of Jon's body, eyes wide and shocked. She looked as if she was going to cry any minute, as if she was going to break down any second into a sobbing mess. However, Helena understood. 

But at that very second, all Helena felt was betrayal. For there was a board, right beside Jon, saying "traitor"

"Jon..." she touched his face and felt the tears in her eyes. In her head she was thinking that he would magically just resurrect, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. 

Helena got up on her feet, her hair covering her face as she looked down at her bloody clothes covered from the bloody snow. 

"Murdered by your own brothers," Helena said quietly at first, her fists clutched. "Murdered by the hands of your brothers! Murdered by the people you live with and fight alongside with!" Helena's voice rose. 

Looking up she saw the faces of the men that had killed her brothers, some of them agreed with her which were, as she knew it, Jon's friends. But some others were just looking at her as if she was mud. 

Quite frankly, one of the men had looked at her so much he just acted and ran towards her, a sword in his hands. Ed, one of Jon's friends, was about to jump in, but Helena did not think twice about it. 

She took up her dagger, taking a hold of the sword, not caring if it cut her, and put the dagger right into his chest as she let his lifeless body fall to the ground. 

"You dare to kill my brother with the acknowledge that I could burn you all down in seconds-"

"You won't do that."

"What makes you think she won't do it?" Another voice said, a voice that Helena did not recognize.

It was a woman, a woman dressed in red with very long dark red hair. And Arya seemed to recognize her. 

"The red woman..."

"I am not here to take anyone girl, I am here for a peace offering." Helena looked at the woman with confusion but then again all she could think about was her brother, her twin brother. 

The red woman curtsied and looked Helena in the eyes. "My Queen, I apologize for coming so late." Helena's eyes went wide as the woman spoke high valyrian. Meaning, this woman was no ordinary woman.