Chapter 27~ Queen of the North

Jon's POV;

Jon had waited. For a month now, he had waited, and at this very moment, he heard something he though he never would hear. 

Varys had indeed sent the letter to Helena a month ago, the letter that Jon had written. It was a letter that called for her, that said he was going to help her no matter what. She just had to get here and get him. 

Truly, no matter what, as a twin, Jon would help her. 

Always. 

"What's that noise?" Sam said, almost scared. Although, Jon could not blame him. Not at all. Lord Commander would kill him if he knew about the letter, but then again Varys was very careful. 

"It can't be..." Sam whispered to himself as he looked up at the sky. 

Jon looked, but did not know if he should be scared, filled with fear, calm or just blank...It was more than obvious that the noises above the Wall were two big dragons, two dragons were the opposite of each other. 

One which was night sky dark and one which was as white as snow.  Jon was shocked and shook when he saw Helena sitting on the white dragon, the big one... Extremely big, however, it was probably still growing. 

Everyone was so shocked that the dragons landed without the knights moving a single limb. they landed very gracefully which he had not expected. They were calm as well. 

She climbed down from the dragon along with a very muscular man, her fur coat covering her tiny body that he remembered as fragile and weak. Obviously, it was no longer like that... She looked like a true warrior, confident in the way she walked, fearless with Ice on her hip and a very nice dagger on her other hip. 

Jon noticed every man looking at her as if they were seeing a ghost. 

However, he was happy to see the one and only person he could fully trust. The one person he loved more than anything. 

His twin sister. 

Jon looked at her with disbelief, feeling the burning tears in his eyes. 

She stood in front of him, her eyes glowing. 

Helena was here. 

Tyrion's POV;

Tyrion did not know how Sansa Stark could possibly survive anything any longer or why she was still here. How strong was this little girl? 

He still wanted to cut off his fingers for not coming in time, for standing there and watching Meryn Trant raping her and abusing her in front of everyone. Even the Hound could not watch. 

Tyrion commanded Bronn directly as fast as he saw a crying Sansa. In fact, Tyrion did not have to say anything at all but Bronn took out his sword directly and pointed it at Meryn Trant, which shocked everyone but Tyrion. 

"You have five seconds to get your hands off the girl before Bronn here chops you into fine pieces. Joffrey style, putting your head on a spike!" Tyrion said, looking at Meryn Trant with big, hard eyes. 

Meryn looked at Bronn whom had the same murderous eyes before getting up. 

"Shows over," Tyrion said as he looked at Joffrey. "The lot of you people! Get out!"

"No! You don't make commands-" 

"Shut up." Tyrion said as every man and woman left the Great Hall, leaving him, Bronn, the King, Meryn Trant, the Hound and Sansa Stark there. Tyrion looked at Sansa and saw her entire body was full of blue marks.