Chapter 14~ Stark massacre

Somebody was shaking her back to life, as she saw it. She awoke to see sapphire eyes, as beautiful as anything she had ever seen.

Somehow, she could even feel Claw's presence, his sounds were like a knife into her heart. It sounded as if Claw was crying for her, begging her to wake up. And Devrys eyes is what awoke her. 

"Helena!" She could hear now, which meant she wasn't dead. Suddenly, she was aware of the little kicker inside of her which scared her. 

"My babe." Helena whispered, touching her belly. She had clearly broken her water, that was clear to her... And once she broke her water, she knew she was about to be in labor.

"By the Gods..." Helena heard Sansa whisper, probably noticing that she had broken her water. But Helena wasn't suppose to be in labor until two weeks. How was this even possible? 

Nonetheless, Helena felt the pain. "Sir Devrys, get her to the maidens, she's about to birth!" Sansa shouted, tears visible on her face as sir Devrys nervously took a weak and hurt Helena in his arms. 

"I've got you!" Devrys said, holding her in his arms as he started to run. Sansa ran by his side and Claw on the other side of Devrys. 

Helena was not aware of anything at all, she could not quite progress what was happening. All she knew was that she was about to give birth and she was already in such pain. Was she possibly going to die? 

Before Helena knew it, she was on a bed, surrounded by maids. 

"Father!" Helena suddenly shouted. "I want my father here!" It was almost as if Helena roared, which she obviously didn't know if she was. But despite if she did, she wanted her father close to her to give her courage. 

"Helena.. He can't.." Sansa said quietly, tears running down her peachy cheeks. 

"My Queen, you need to push or else you'll suffocate the babe." Helena shook her head in despair, desperate. Although, she did not want to lose her baby. She refused to. 

Helena pushed and screamed as everything in her sight became blurry. She felt like she wanted to die, she wanted nothing more than to die than live this pain. But then again, her heart refused to. 

"Push, dear! Push!" Once again, Helena screamed of pain and roared. She didn't even realize how much she was crying from the pain. She couldn't even hear anyone except for Septa Mordane shouting for her to push. 

That's all she heard.

What she saw was a different story, cause once her sight came back to normal she saw the only face she resented more than Joffrey. 

Cersei, the woman who was now a widow, was looking at Helena with a smirk on her face. 

"Good work, child! Just a little more, a little more, Lena!" Septa Mordane said loud and clear, which gave Helena more strength somehow. 

Thinking of how she'd hold her baby, that minutes from now, she'd be holding her little child. Her newborn child.  

Her Prince or Princess. 

As Helena pushed for the last time after an hour of labor, the sun hitting Helena's face already. But that was it, as the sun had hit her face, the scream of a baby was suddenly heard. 

The baby had been born. 

Sansa's POV:

Sansa had never seen her sister in such pain or scream in that way. Not ever. In fact, she had never seen anyone scream like that at all. To be quite honest, Sansa had never seen someone give birth before.