Chapter 72~ The second

"You slept with her?" Sansa shouted at Jon as Helena watched them. She had just defeated someone in a crazy war she didn't actually want to lead and suddenly they were talking about declaring yet another war.

Except this time it wasn't between two enemies, it was between three.

"Jon, she's trying to get you to marry her or fall in love! She thinks that if she can do that she'll be Queen because you're the rightful King." Sansa was angry, that much was clear. However, Sansa was not the little girl she used to be and somehow Helena understood her logic.

It wasn't completely untrue.

"I'm not going to let that happen, Sansa." But Helena knew her twin. "Helena is my blood, the only one I trusted when I couldn't trust anyone else. I would never betray her and you know that!"

"Enough." Helena said, as she got up from the chair. It was too early to start an argument, however they could resolve this.

"We cannot act upon conclusions and theories. We will act on actions." Helena said. "I won't have more lives endangered. It's been enough war."

"Helena, if we don't do something-"

Helena gave Dev one look which was enough to make him shut up.

"We will wait and see-"

"I'm afraid it's too late." Jon said to her. "Whether you like it or not my dear sister, your aunt is already planning on how to end us all if you stand in the way of her throne."

Jamie's POV;

Personally, Jamie had this picture of a queen sitting on a throne, ruling whilst keeping her hands clean. No fighting involved, no such things as splitting up throats or murdering... however, watching Helena on that field made him see things differently.

Not just about queen but women in general. He remembered Arya Stark, just a little girl with barely any strength at all.

Now this little girl was grown up and more skilled than he ever would've imagined her to be. Of course, he knew that Arya Stark was no ordinary girl. Then again, he never imagined how different the stark family actually was.

Walking along the empty fields he could still see the dead that he had fought.

"We won." Jamie turned around and saw lady Brianne walking towards him. She was so tall, so week built, like a man. Yet, she has this soft side that was so feminine and also very appealing. Jamie never would've admitted it before, but he was indeed attracted to this woman and everything everyone would call a flaw. That's partially why he had shared her bed.

"The dead waited and the dead lost," Brianne said. "You did good, Jamie."

"It was all because of her." Jamie said as he looked out at the field. "You spoke so highly of her... yet, all of the Starks are amazing."

Jamie thought deeply, he had been so foolish.

"Sansa lived her own personal hell in Kings Landing... Arya escaped, Jon is the leader of the nights watch and Helena is a Queen by birth. I pushed Bran down the tower! He's unable to walk because of me! Yet he's the three eyed raven, Sansa took back Winterfell and Arya has become a Stark assassin and Jon-"

"They are amazing and they are strong and they are powerful." Brianne interrupted him, calmly. "But they are also forgiving."

Jamie shook his head. He knew that they were forgiving, but that's because Helena knew what really mattered. It wasn't about vengeance, it was about keeping everyone alive. Had she forgotten what his sister had done? Jamie knew she would never forget.