Chapter 82 - Royal Blood

The last thing she remembered was her looking at Damien. They had been talking about something but she just couldn't remember what... Whatever it was, it took her here. Wherever here was.

For some reason, Helena's entire body felt weak. She noticed very quickly that she was chained, her hands were chained and so were her feet. It looked like she was in a dungeon, a cellar, with a ceiling so high it looked like it went in spirals. Her clothes were ripped and dirty and stains of dry blood were seen here and there.

She had faint memories of someone punching her, beating her, but who? Helena was so confused, did not understand anything and felt abandoned. Where was Damien? Was he locked up too? Was he here?  And where was Rhaegar?

"Damien...?" she whispered, her voice cracking. "Damien!" she said louder this time, her heart beating at the top of her chest.

Hadn't she been through enough? Didn't the Iron Throne give her enough hell as it was? Wasn't half of her family being killed enough punishment? Wasn't losing her son enough? Why were the Gods looking down at her, mocking her and throwing all this hardship on her?

Helena was tired of crying, was tired of everyone trying to get at her and break her or use her! A person could only handle so much.

For this one time, she decided that she would not cry. She would try to break these chains, she would try to break free and leave. If she had to fight her way out of this, she would do just that. So she tried, she tried and she tried to break the chains but the only result was her bleeding from where the chains were.

"It's useless." Helena had been so busy she did not even notice that someone came in, standing right in front of her, the only thing separating them were the shiny black bars.

Helena looked up only to be met by a pair of exceptional violet vibrant eyes, eyes like hers. This woman was inhumanly beautiful, with very fair skin that almost shone in a way and straight platina blonde hair. She was very tall but slim, her diamond shaped face looked almost angry with a scar right across her cheek.

This was no ordinary woman, Helena knew that when she saw the sword hanging on the woman hip.

"Those chains will only cause you pain." And her voice was powerful. "I'd stop if I were you."

"Who are you?" Helena asked directly as she stood up, not showing her weak side.

The woman smirked, leaning against the cell that was separating them. The clothes that this woman wore were made out of the finest silk, with very detailed golden fire-like flowers.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." The woman replied. This woman was out of the ordinary. Helena knew this exactly because of what she saw: her looks. And she did, somehow, remind Helena allot of someone else.

"I am Daerys of House Belaerys, Lady Commander of the High guard of Valyria."

Devrys' POV;

Stark did not seem to take a liking into anyone else but Jon, Arya and Devrys. Stark didn't even seem very interested in Daenerys. Maybe because she sensed that it was her mothers foe.

Devrys was actually shocked that Stark would take a liking into Arya. Dragons did not take a liking to those who did not have the dragons blood (meaning descendants of old Valyria) like him and Jon. Dragons took a liking into those of the blood of Valyria and preferred to bond with humans, or valyrians more correctly.

But Stark did, however, take a liking into her mothers brother.

"I don't think she wishes for me to come along." Daenerys pointed out, looking at Stark with what seemed like fear. Daenerys dragons were all dead, she had nothing to defend herself with. It was in fact Stark who tore Drogon to pieces. There was no doubt that Helena's smallest dragon overpowered Daenerys biggest even if they were, almost, the same size.