Chapter 35~ The face of a Stark

Helena had no idea what Arya had gotten herself into, but she knew enough now. She hadn't actually believed anyone until she saw it with her own eyes. 

Arya had actually trained with the faceless men, had actually trained to kill and fight... Helena didn't know how she wanted to react, for she knew that this was whom Arya was- a fighter. But a faceless one? 

They were fighting for the wrong reason. Helena could not say that they were using the wrong methods though, because every death is wrong. There is no wrong or right when killing. 

"I need you to take her back to the ships." Helena said to Devrys as she looked at the House of Black and White. She would end this for her sister, she would make sure that Arya was coming back home to Winterfell. 

There was no other place for them.

"Where will you go-"

"I will end it." Helena declared, giving Devrys a determined look. "This is a command, you'll escort my sister back to the ships and wait there for me."

"No..." A sudden whisper, so calm and so quiet and weak! But the face turning to look at her showed her somewhat fear. 

"You don't know what they'll do-" Arya tried to finish her sentence but did not have the chance, because in that moment a horrible shriek was heard from above. Loud, horrid and monstrous. 

Rhaegar's shadow was covering almost all of Braavos with his big body, flying as if it was no big deal. Rhaegar declared it all, the Queen was here and she was here for a reason. And Arya had probably realized...

"Don't worry about me," Helena smiled. "There is no reason-"

"No." Arya said, more clear now as she pushed Dev away. Helena raised an eyebrow, narrowing her eyes. 

"Arya-"

"I am coming with," Arya said, almost as if it was a command. "This is my problem, I have to come with." 

Helena did not doubt that Arya hadn't changed into a great warrior, had not doubted that she was now a young woman with standards and with power right in her hand. So what Helena decided not to do was to strip her little sister's freedom and choice away. 

"Very well," Helena nodded. "Let's go and end this."

Sansa's POV;

Ramsay Bolton was looking at her as if she was some kind of snack to eat and all Sansa could think about was that this man was ruling her home, he had her home! 

But then...

"Lord Baelish." Lord Bolton spoke up, looking at Petyr as if he was mad or unsatisfied. "This is not lady Stark." Sansa raised an eyebrow. 

Rightfully, as the eldest Stark and child of Eddard Stark, she was the heir to Winterfell. She was now lady Stark and nothing else.  

"My lord, Sansa Stark is the eldest daughter-"

"I expected the dragon Queen, not this." Dragon Queen? Did he mean Helena? He probably did, of course, but then again...

"My Lord, Helena is not-"

"She is not a bastard, she is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne and the daughter of Lyanna Stark. She is, by birth-"

"Lena is the rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms." Sansa said suddenly, not really knowing why. She could save herself and just wait for Lena, but she did not want to do that. Her sister had been through so much... 

Yet, so had Sansa, despite that, Sansa kept speaking and defending Helena's rights. 

"She is the Queen, not a lady-"