Chapter 2~ Fearless

Helena and Jon were behind their family, seeing as the King's carriage started to slow down carefully. Helena had never felt like this before, almost nervous, to meet the king. She had heard stories about him, stories of which she believed that made him a hero. 

However, she had her doubts now and then. She didn't think much about the slaughters and the Targaryens. Helena believed that the slaughters were merely wrong and that it could've been done in a better way.

Suddenly, the King got out of his carriage, and everyone, including the bastards and even their direwolves, started to bow and curtsy. Helena did not see much, but from what she could see the King was now fat. 

Yes, indeed. The King, the one who led Robert's rebellion, is now fat. His face is red, probably from consuming too much wine! He had brown shoulder length hair, very much like any other westeros man. 

Suddenly the King spoke up, eyeing Lord Stark. "You've gotten fat." Lord Stark, in return, eyed the King from head to toe, as if saying 'take a look at yourself first'. Helena guessed, had it been any other man than Lord Stark, the man would probably be beheaded by now. 

However, the King and Lord Stark started to embrace and break the tension that had been built up, laughing as they did. Helena got up, as everyone else did, and looked at Jon who's look was fixed on the King. 

King Robert greeted Lady Stark just as Arya looked at Sansa with confusion. 

"Where's the imp?" she questioned which seemed to make Sansa upset as Helena and Jon were just about to burst in laughter along with Greyjoy who did far better than the twins. 

"Will you shut up!" Sansa said, going back to looking at Joffrey whom was on his horse. The King went on to Robb, shaking his hand. 

"You must be Robb!" Helena tried to seem polite and care about the greetings, but her eyes went directly to the beautiful woman coming out of the carriage. Helena already knew, of course. 

That was Queen Cersei, looked a complete bitch with beauty that hid it. 

Helena was so busy looking at the Queen and admiring her beauty. The Queen was indeed very beautiful, but her eyes were just... The eyes of a bitch, to put it simply. However, Helena could easily be mistaken. 

"Here they are." Helena heard her father say as Lady Stark and her father moved out of the way for the King to look at the bastard twins of Ned Stark. Helena knew that Robert had seen them once, when they were still babies. 

The King looked at Helena and something in his eyes slowly seemed to die inside of him. One look was all it took for the King to feel some kind of regret. Helena could literally feel the King's regret and sorrow as he looked at her, although she did not know why. 

"This is Jon and that is-"

"...Helena." King Robert said, still looking at her. "You look just like her." Helena furrowed her eyes in confusion and looked at her father with wonder. Whom did she look like? 

"Pardon me, my King, but who?" Helena asked.

But the King did not respond, no one did actually. But her father seemed to know what the King was talking about. Helena could not force the King to speak unless she wanted her head cut off and placed on a plate before him. 

So she did absolutely nothing. 

Later that night, Jon and Helena were informed that they'd be sitting at the back of room during the feast. Helena and Jon, of course, had no problem considering that Lady Stark had done this for many many years. 

However, it was not time for the feast just yet. 

Helena, Robb and Jon were outside while the feast was about to start at any moment.