Chapter 32~Wicked Game

She had to admit, nothing of this was like her wedding. 

Honestly, even if Helena had been quite displeased with the man she married, she had enjoyed her party despite being forced to lose her virginity, marry the man of her nightmares and spend her life with him. 

And conceive a son just to kill him. 

Helena would never forget what he did, which is also why Helena could not forgive him. She remembered lord Eddard telling her that the easiest way to make piece is to forgive and forget. 

But some things cannot be forgiven or forgotten. 

And it seemed like Tyrion had not forgotten her. 

Not expecting a little man to have such force, he had dragged her behind curtains where no one could see them. Well, where the royals could not see them. Besides, she was a Septa, no one would suspect anything. 

But Helena...

"My lord." she said, trying to change her voice for the better as she curtsied. 

She heard him sigh, as if he was tired, but clearly felt his look on her. "Stop pretending. I know." Helena looked down at the ground, shaking her head. 

"My lord, I-"

"I have only seen such eyes on one single person, and that is the Queen in the North." Queen in the North? Was he even allowed to say that? The fact that he said it might've changed things, because in that moment Helena looked him in the eyes, knowing there was no point in lying. 

"Surely my eyes can't be the only thing. Who told you-"

"No one had to tell me, Helena." Tyrion said, looking almost sad as he said it. "I knew since the first time I saw you this morning." 

"So why haven't you told anyone? Or are you planning on taking me as your prisoner?"

"I am not planning on telling anyone or having you as my personal burden." Tyrion said, darting his eyes around. Clearly, everyone outside were seemingly pleased with the wedding because of the many entertainments. 

But Helena saw it... 

Tyrion Lannister hated being here, it was so clear. 

"I know why you're here, Helena. It is dangerous." Helena shook her head, smirking. Did he have any idea? Did he know who he stood here talking to? 

If he did not, Helena would make sure he wouldn't forget until next time.

"They can kill me, torture me, imprison me, cut me open... I don't care, but what I do care about is killing your nephew." Helena felt her voice cracking. "He has hurt me and tortured me. He killed my son- his son!- and my father! He ordered the command upon my brothers and lady Catelyn's death. He is the reason Lady died and Nymeria running away. He is the reason my little sister is gone and the reason my family is torn apart, Tyrion!" She felt tears of rage escaping her eyes. 

Being here evoked every bad bone in her, evoked every hunger of blood and thoughts of killing Joffrey. It even hurt and itched, that's how much she wanted to slit his throat or just get to him in a way that would make him die forever. 

"Helena-"

"I am not here to get revenge, Tyrion..." Helena whispered as tears ran down her pale cheeks. "Deep down I know this was not really his fault. I know Cersei is behind everything... The way I suffered from losing my child, I want her to suffer. The way Joffrey killed my family, so will I kill him." 

"You can't really fight every person-"

"Wrong," Helena said, smirking through the tears. "I am not the girl you once knew, Tyrion."