Chapter 47~ Tytos Lannister

Jon's POV;

Helena gripped her sword as if it was a piece of her, taking a hold of Ice as if she was never going to let it go. Like the gracious creature she was, she hit her blade against his.  For a minute he thought sparks would ignite as the blades touched. 

Jon had never seen his sister fight before, not like this at least. Of course, he knew that she could fight and he knew she was capable of it. But Helena had truly surpassed his expectations. She was fast and she was stronger than before, she was determined and she wasn't afraid. Before, she held back. 

But her eyes showed no remorse. 

Jon swung his sword of valyrian steel and attacked his twin sister, realising she was as good as him.  She blocked like him, dodged like him, hit like him...

Just as Jon was about to dodge her, she kicked him right in the back, making him fall down to his knees. He was just about to turn around, as quick as ever, but she was already pointing her sword to his throat. 

Helena smiled, clearly thrilled. "Not bad." Jon responded with a smirk as she helped him up. 

"Not bad?" she echoed. "I just beat you!" And there it was...

Sometimes, Jon saw the twin he saw two years ago when nothing was bothering them except for the fact that they were bastards. But now... Now Helena was a Queen of royal blood named Elyana Targaryen. And Jon himself could be King, which he never thought he'd ever think.

His name, Aegon Targaryen, was a sign of him being able to be the King. However, he didn't want that, not after all of this.

As Jon got up from the cold and snowy ground a horrible shriek was heard from above. He still hadn't gotten used to it and he never would. Looking up, he saw the two dragons, they seemed to be playing with each other. 

"It's hard to get used to them." Jon said as he looked up. Rhaegar and Stark were big, too big to even put into words. They were unique dragons and Jon could already see that. 

"They're like two sons that you have to keep watch on." Jon said. Helena looked up with a smile and shook her head. 

"Stark is a girl."Helena said, happily almost. Jon knew that she valued these dragons, but he had no idea why. They were intimidating and beautiful beasts for sure, but how could she possibly share some kind of love for them? 

As if reading his mind, she started explaining. "When I lost my son... Stark and Rhaegar lit a fire inside me that shouted a motherly instinct. I swore to myself that I'd protect them, for my son's sake. I treat them as my children, even if they are not human."

"I am sorry about your son," Jon said, thinking about a mini Helena. "Had I been there I would've killed Joffrey for it." But Joffrey was dead and it did not matter. However, it was true. 

Jon did not know the pain of losing a son or daughter, Helena did. 

"I want to kill the Lannister's because they took my treasure away, Jon." Helena said, still looking up. He knew what she meant.. Her child was her treasure. 

"They killed my baby," she whispered. "I will take everything dear to her. To Cersei. I will end them... They have destroyed and they've tortured. I know you're not suppose to cast judgement, but they don't deserve happiness." 

"Helena..." He felt her pain, he didn't know what it was like to lose a child. And the Gods knew he never wanted to lose a child, not ever. 

Once again, it was like she was reading his mind. 

"That baby was my only hope... At first, I didn't love him for the simple reason that it was also Joffrey's son.  But then I just.. I kind of grew my love for my son. I promised myself to raise him just like father raised us. I didn't want him full of hatred or anger..." Jon knew that his sister was in more pain as she spoke of it. 

But the fact that it pained her so much just made it worse for Jon. She shook her head and he saw that she tried to choke down the tears. 

"He impaled my son, our son... He had just been born and I didn't even get to hold him."

Cersei's POV;

She knew her castle, she also knew that many noble little boys lived in the castles along with noble little girls. They had a place here in the castle, all children of lords and ladies and Cersei didn't mind children living here. 

She loved children and she was always careful not to get them into any trouble whatsoever, she cared for them. But she cared more for those of whom had her blood. 

As Cersei walked along the castle halls to her chambers she smiled, knowing that what she did that day was the right thing to do. It would always be the right thing to do... And she'd do it again no matter what. 

Opening the door to her chambers she saw a maiden sitting there with the little boy. Both turned to see her but Cersei's eyes were stuck on the little boy, the beautiful boy that she loved so dearly. 

"Mother!" the little boy said happily. In a few months he'd turn two and yet he was so intelligent. He understood Cersei perfectly and he loved to learn even as a very young boy. 

He ran to her, his auburn hair shining like silk. Cersei took up the boy into her arms and smiled, kissing his peachy cheeks as she embraced him. 

"Hello, love." she smiled, holding him still as she glanced quickly at the maiden. "You may leave." And she did without questioning, cause she knew that if she did she'd die. 

Cersei looked at the beautiful boy, his violet eyes shining as he ran to the bed with a goofy smile on his face. He truly had his mothers features, he was just as beautiful as she was and that would be nothing but a blessing. 

"Mommy, look..." 

"Cersei." She turned around to the voice, smiling as she saw her brother coming inside the room. He looked as handsome as ever and she could not deny that she loved him. More than anything, except for this boy. 

No love could measure with the love she carried for this boy. 

"Jaime.." she smiled. "You've come back."

She saw his forced smile. "Yes, of course." 

"What is it?"

"Cersei, you can't keep him a secret-" Cersei shook her head and walked towards him, hushing him as she pushed him further away to talk in private, until she realized they were outside the chambers, the door barely opened.

"I won't let her know." Cersei said harshly, as if she was upset. "He is..  he is-"

"Not your son." Jaime shout-whispered. "He's going to know eventually. And what of then?"

"I won't have this discussion."

"You can't hide him forever! He's not just any other boy, Cersei! He looks nothing like you, he has her eyes and not to mention he does not resemble a Lannister at all. He will know who his real mother is within time."

"I'll kill her."

"I'm very sure he won't be liking-"

"Tytos is of Lannister blood, Jamie! He will be raised as a Lannister rather than be raised as a northerner fool like his bastard dragon riding mother!"