Chapter 55~ Go through fire and survive

Authors note

Check out my new story "Butterfly 9"! If you enjoy reading this I assure you that it won't let you down! Also thank you for all the support, it means allot! I love reading all the supportive comments and it keeps me going! Once again, thank you all. <3

-

A Queen in her realm is supposed to be strong and forgiving, understanding and patient. But sometimes, almost too many times, all those factors fade away and are consumed by hatred, pain and agony. 

That's how Helena felt, at least. Jon and Devrys would always be loved by her, she would never stop loving them, but she could not stand looking at them. Her side of the deal was done now... She didn't care about Cersei, didn't care about anything that had to do with the world she was born in. 

She entrusted those problems in the hands on her siblings. 

For a long time, Helena would not face them without actually wanting it. Because she knew, deep in her heart, that she would never leave her siblings or loved ones in a dungeon for two weeks, left to be tortured and almost killed. 

She would rather die than live and know that they were in pain, trouble. 

"You won't regret this," Damien said to her, which she agreed with. "It was bound to happen sooner or later." True... Had she not gone with him now she would've done it later. It was just a matter of time. 

"You'll leave them alone now, right?" she questioned as he nodded. 

"As promised." Helena looked at him and wondered... Out of all people, why did he chose to come? Out of all people, why was he the one to rescue her? She despised him and he knew that, and nothing would change that. 

Helena stopped and looked at him, wondering. 

"How'd you know?" she asked, which surprised him too. 

"I know everything." he said with a smirk, not taking her seriously. He kept on walking but saw that she did not follow him. She was serious and he oughta know that. 

"Don't worry," he said as he pulled her arm lightly, guiding her down the streets of King's Landing. "I didn't follow you or stalk you." 

"So how-"

"Most of the time I want to make sure you're still alive. I have people working for me all around the world. I found out, I saved you and that's all that matters. You're safe now." 

"For how long, Damien?" she questioned, which took him some time to answer. However, he didn't really answer the question itself, but more likely just rushed her. 

"Let's go."

And the next thing she knew, she was on her way beyond the wall to a realm she never been to before, leaving everyone behind.

The entire trip, Helena cried and cried, remembering those violet-alike eyes of her son and hos he called her mama. Her beloved son. 

But one thing was for sure...

Helena wasn't possibly going to stay with Damien for the rest of her life. 

Sansa's POV;

Helena's dragons had flied quite a while ago, but if Sansa was right they were flying beyond the wall and not to King's Landing. Sansa didn't think much of it, but she knew that her dragons were loyal beasts and knew that when a raven from King's Landing was received that something would be wrong. 

And a raven did come in informing them all that had happened, which left Sansa more than just worried. 

Arya and Bran were waiting for Sansa to speak up, but it looked like she didn't have to. 

"She left with him." Bran suddenly said, blank eyes staring at his sisters. Arya narrowed her big eyes at Bran and gave Sansa a look of confusion. 

"Who left with who?" Sansa cleared her throat and swallowed. 

"Helena left with the Night King."

"What?" Arya almost shouted. "She betrayed-"

"It was more like... we betrayed her." Sansa interrupted. 

Bran nodded. "Jon and ser Devrys left her in the dungeons for quite some time to be tortured." Sansa almost forgot that Bran had the details of this. He could see it all... He knew it all. 

"Her son is dead." Bran added, which made Sansa's heart stop. 

"Jon would never abandon her." Arya said in denial, which Sansa did have allot to say about. However, she said nothing. It was like her heart was stopping her from saying anything at all. Sansa could only imagine what Helena was going through right now...

"It would be useless to lie, Arya." Bran said, which was true. "Both waited for back up."

"So they didn't abandon her! They just...waited." And that's when Sansa exploded. 

Sansa looked at Arya, slowly giving her a more murderous look. "Do you know what Helena would've done?" 

"Sansa, this is not-"

"Arya!" Sansa got up from her chair and glared into her sisters eyes. "Helena risked her life to save all of us! Back up or no back up!"

"And what about you, Sansa?" Arya said mockingly. "You waited allot longer than Helena had to wait... She didn't come for you, now did she?" 

Sansa would've agreed in every term and argument, but it wasn't like that. It was completely different. 

"What you don't understand is that she barely made it out of there... She waited for a good reason, she had people in the castle looking out for me! Yes, they beat me and tortured me, but that's exactly what they did to Helena! They killed father in front of us, they killed her son! They raped her- defiled her! -before she could make any move at all! Helena was never a fighter to begin with, she had nothing to come and rescue me with!"

"Neither did Jon!" 

"Jon has been sleeping with his sword since he was seven, Arya!" Sansa shoute, tears showing in her eyes. 

"Helena could barely pick up a sword, nonetheless come and rescue me with thousands of guards in Kings Landing! Jon is Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, Devrys is her bodyguard!!"

Sansa sat down on a chair and breathed in slowly, trying to calm down. 

"Helena came as quickly as she could and when she did she killed Joffrey. She avenged our family and won the North back, allied us with the Dragon Queen, got us a bigger army than Cersei and managed to raise two dragons." 

Arya was clearly speechless. Sansa didn't mean to scowl her sister, for Sansa knew that Arya loved Jon. But they had a chance and didn't take it. 

"I would like to see you go through fire and still survive."