Chapter THIRTY-TWO

A/n: Heyyyyyy ik it's been a while, but I can't believe I gotta lot of views and ppl actually messaged me about continuing so I will. I honestly have no idea how I'm going to continue this cs I didn't expect to really get this far and for ppl to actually enjoy my book. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes. WELCOME BACK AND ENJOY!!!!
_____________________________

Background info:

Alyssa Lanay Rein- 17/full time hairstylist/went back and got her GED/DOB: March 21st

Jelani Lucas Coly- 18/graduated/going to welding school/upcoming rapper/DOB: April 4th

Amber Eva Gene- 18/graduated/upcoming fashion model/DOB: February 6th

Taylor Destiny Bell- 18/graduated/social media influencer/DOB: July 20th

Don Lee- 18/graduated/welding/DOB: April 15th

Caresha Brownlee- 21/rapper/DOB: October 26th

Teyvon Jones- 18/dropout/drug dealer/DOB: May 2nd

Justin Timberlin- 18/graduated/Unknown atm/DOB: June 16th

Jade Layton Greene- 18/graduated/singer/DOB: July 8th

February 11, 2022
Alyssa's POV

(2 years later)

Me and Lani still together. He gave me a promise ring after graduation. He moved to La with me, but we're working on moving into a house with the money I'm making from hair and the money he's making from working at the Amazon warehouse plus his rapping career.

Jelani rapping career happened fast as hell. One minute he was the popular boy in high school to a sorta known rapper with a little bit of clout. I just hope this shit don't get over his head and forget where you came from. Cause the things that big money can do to a person is unbelievable. He went from a 4k followers 494k followers and being that I already had a lil fame since he tag me in a lot of shit I now have 295k followers.

Miami had her baby, she's 1 going on 2 this year and her name is Malani Noelle Jre'em Coly. She was born October 26, 2020. Miami and Jt became really big too. Miami have 1.5M followers on Instagram and Jt have 5M.

Miami had another child that we never knew about until they became famous. Since they became big we kinda drifted apart...I mean no hard feelings type of thing, but they were focusing on their music while everyone else was focusing on them.

Malani Noelle Jre'em Coly ^^

It kinda of happened with our whole group. A lot of shit has happened.

Don and Taylor are still together. They both moved to Texas and Taylor quickly became a social media influencer. She also does this thing when she put on different wigs and get paid for it. Another surprise...Taylor has a twin sister!!

Scarred (Lucas Coly)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara