Chapter THREE

A/n: Hello babes, I'm backkkkk! Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes. Lucas Coly so fineeee 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾
_________________________
Alyssa POV

(Lets skip to Friday)
Pretty much the rest of the week I ignored Jelani, Teyvon, and everyone else.
Well, Amber haven't been at school since we went to the ER, I hope everything's okay. Taylor been mugging me like she wants to say something, but is scared.
I asked Mr.Cardina where Amber live, so I can pass by.

Why Jelani and the Brunette by my car, well aunt Kylie's car.
She barely have the car, so it's MY car.
"I'm throwing a party tonight, you should come" he said. He have my number, why the f*ck he just didn't text me.

"No thanks, I have better plans. Now if you excuse me, I have somewhere to be" I fake smiled.
The brunette rolled her eyes and strutted away. "Where are you going" He asked. He lucky he fine because I would've went off on him. I'm still pissed from our last conversation. "To visit someone, now get out of the way" I said.

Jelani spun me around, trapped me between him and the car. "Look Alyssa, I'm getting sick and tired of yo d*mn attitude" he huffed. "Fix yo attitude. Now I asked where are you going" he miffed. D*mn boy, you don't have to be aggressive. "I'm going see Amber" I muttered. He took the keys, unlocked the door, and got into the passenger seat. "Lets go" he calmly said. I got into the car, turned on my gps, and started driving. It was so silent. Jelani staring out the window, no music.

(20 minutes later, we arrived at our destination)
*knock, knock*
No answer. Hmmmmm
*knock, knock* the door finally starts jiggling. The door opens, revealing a shirtless guy. Hm this must be Justin. "Hello, I'm Justin, if you're looking for Amber, she's in her room now." First, I was right and secondly, I already know this baby going to be pretty. I mean look at Amber and Justin.

"Hello, I'm Alyssa" I greeted back. While Jelani and Justin were talking about something irrelevant, I went to check up on Amber.

*Knock, Knock*
She opened the door.

I can't wait until her belly start showing, so I can touch it

"Hey Ambs" I grinned. "Hey girl, I see you met Justin" she snorted. She finally told Justin. He's still processing the news, at least that's what Amber said.

"What's going on with you and Jelani" Amber questioned. To be honest, I don't know my d*mn self. I like him, but I like Teyvon also. I told myself, no matter how fine the boys are, I didn't move here for them. It's more difficult than I thought.

"I don't really know. It's hard to know what he wants, he never expresses his feelings." I said. It's true. I don't know if Jelani really wants me or if it's just some stupid game like last time.
"You should talk to him, tell him how you feel" she responded. It's not that easy as it sounds.

We made our way to the living room, the boys were just laughing and watching a football game. I looked at Jelani, hoping he'll look back, so I could talk to him. He came sit by me and asked me what was wrong. "We need to talk" I said shyly. He so Oouu.