Chapter TWENTY-FIVE

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.😉
1/27 It's my birthday🤣🤣
_______________________

Alyssa POV
MARCH 19th, 2020

It's been a month and thirteen days since I've been in LA. Honestly 2020 has been good to me so far.

I found me a little apartment and I'm taking my hair classes so I can get my license and I might just open up my own hair business.

Miami moved to Atlanta. Hopefully she isn't having any problems. Once I found out where she lived, I sent her a letter letting her know that I would be sending her money! Even though Jelani and I aren't together, I love that baby even though the baby isn't here yet.

Since she knew what she was having, she decided to do a little get together instead of a gender reveal. I'm so happy for her and Jelani.

I made sure that Miami knew who I was and couldn't trace me.

I really don't know what's going on with the rest of my family/friends. I broke all contact with them!

I know my mom is 4 1/2 months pregnant and Miami is 5.

*4:30 p.m.*

"Ms.Rein!" Ms.Jackson stopped me. I waited for her to continue talking.

"You're getting beter day after day. I just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work, you never know what's coming your way! I'm proud of ya" she smiled.

Oouu check me out! I'm doing good. Next thing you know ima have my own business.

I got a Uber back to my studio and now I'm getting ready for work. I've been working at this cafe for a few days and I love it. I haven't had any problems so far.

"Hello, welcome to Bohemia Tea and Coffee, how may I help you" I welcomed the customer.

The lady smiled and gave me her order.
_________________________

It's now 8:30 and I still have two more hours to go.

The bell on the door rung letting me know I have another customer.

"Hello, welcome to Bohemia-

"ALYSSA LANAY REIN! You thought you could just leave me!"

"Caresha? How did you find me!" Literally what the hell. "Don't worry about all of that, but seriously Lyss how could you do this to me! Then you had the nerve to send me money!" if looks could kill, my ass would be six feet deep.

"I don't really have much to say. Everything I said or felt was in that message I sent y'all!" I sighed. Why did she choose to come today, the day I have to close up.

I can't just leave now. "Look, when I realized I finally found you, I got excited! Then I saw that you had your own studio apartment, you go to school for hair, and you have a job! I don't wanna take that from you" she ranted.

The fuck she mean she don't wanna take that from me, YOU NOT! The fuck.
"Miami-

"NO! You don't get to call me that anymore!"

I sighed. "STOP BEING FUCKING SELFISH! I LEFT FOR A DAMN REASON! BE HAPPY FOR ME. THATS ALL I EVER WANTED, WAS TO BE HAPPY AND FOCUSED ON MYSELF AND NOW THAT I AM HAPPY AND FOCUSED ON MYSELF EVERYONE ELSE IS MAD AT ME! IT WAS TIME I STOP PUTTING OTHERS BEFORE MYSELF AND IM SORRY IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT! IF YOU STILL HAVE A PROBLEM, YOU CAN GET THE FUCK UP OUT OF THIS COFFEE SHOP AND ILL STOP THE PAYMENTS BECAUSE I WILL NOT SIT UP IN THIS COFFEE SHOP AND LISTEN TO YO ASS RANT ABOUT HOW SELFISH I WAS!" I yelled.