Chapter THIRTEEN

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes. 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
_______________________
Recap:
"I- I'm ready to tell you what happened with Antonio and I" He said rubbing his neck.

My eyes go big.
"Jelani-
"No, I feel like I'm ready to tell you what happened and that's something that I shouldn't have-
"JELANI" I loudly whispered catching his attention.

"Right now is not the best time, Aunt Kylie and I are having dinner with a special guest" I rolled my eyes.
"Oh, my b. Well I'll see you-

I put a finger over his mouth and invited him for dinner. Of course he said yes.
"Who was at the- oh hey Jelani"
"Hello Kylie- and Mr.Cardina" Jelani said smirking.

We sat down and ate dinner.

Dinner went by fast, Kylie and Mr.Cardina are upstairs, while Jelani and I are downstairs watching Disney movies.

"Alyssa-
"I decided that it's best I don't know what happened to Antonio, as long as he doesn't bother US anymore, WE good." I interrupted. It's true. If Jelani felt like he couldn't tell me what happened the time it happened, then I don't want to know now.

"In that case, do you want to go to a party." he said grinning.
I look at the time, it's 7:15.
It's a little too early to go to a party.

"Isn't it a little early to go to a party? It's 7:16" I said looking at the time again.
I lowkey just want to cuddle and do some grown people sh*t. If you know what I mean.

"You right, but I gotta show my face, so I'm about to go anyways." He replied getting up.
Oh my f*cking gawd. We can't never just relax and be grown. There's a time for doing bald headed h*e sh*t and relaxing, but today I just want to relax.
"Please stay" I murmured.
Giving him my best innocent, puppy dog face.
"Please Jelani. If you were a real boyfriend, you would stay" I said to make him feel guilty.

"Don't pull that sh*t on me." he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"You always do this bro. What's the point- never mind. See you later." I sniffled on the verge of tears.
"Stop doing that. Every time something don't go yo d*mn way. You gonna make me f*ck you up." he snapped infuriated.
"Now like I said, I'm going show my face, I be back"

I jumped of the sofa, stomping all the way to my room, then slammed the door.

*2 messages from B💍yfri🔚*
B💍fri🔚: Stop catching a f*cking attitude, I'm coming back
B💍fri🔚: Tmb
Me: wtv
B💍yfri🔚: Just wait until I get back
Me: Don't come back, you left so stay gone

*Conversation between Alyssa and Jade*
ME: I'm getting sick and tired of Jelani
BEST💕: FaceTime me
________________________
After talking to Jade, she calmed me down and she told me she decided to come back here for the rest of the school semester.
Her mom is cool with it, she understand the "opportunities" it have here.

It's only Jade and her mom anyway, they don't really "f*ck with" or communicate with the rest of their family members.
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
<8:35 p.m.>
*ring, ring*

*ring, ring*

Ughhhhhh
"Hello" I snapped catching an attitude. Jelani put me in such a bad a** mood bro.

Speaking of the devil.

"Didn't I tell yo a** to lose the motherf*cking attitude and open the d*mn door." he hissed.
Why did I answer the phone.