Chapter TWO

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk ! Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.
She is so pretty. 👆🏾👆🏾
_________________________
Alyssa POV

Aw sh*t, he mad MAD. "Jelani you alright ?" I asked knowing d*mn well why he mad. He narrowed his eyes at me, shook his head and walked passed me. Wow.

Let me go to class. Last class, Science (Anatomy). I'm so happy we have 4 classes on Monday/Wednesday, 4 on Tuesday/Thursday, and 8 on Friday's.

I walk in the classroom and see Jelani and Amber. Jelani is talking to some gorilla looking girl and Amber is lonely. I guess I'll go talk to her.
"Hey Ambs" I smiled. No offense, but she look sick. "Are you okay ?" I questioned. She shook her head no. I offered to take her to the ER after school, she quickly agreed.

I turn my head and see Jelani making out with the gorilla. Oh so he like animals ANIMALS, that's how he feeling. I turned back around and prayed for this class to go by fast.

2:25 p.m. School finally over !
I turn my head to see a passed out Amber. What the h*ll is going on with this girl. I gently tapped her, to wake up......after 10 taps, she woke up, gathered her things, and we walked out. On the way to aunt Kylie's car, Amber vomited. This b*tch pregnant. I held her hair back, while she continued to throw up.

She cleaned herself up and we both looked at each. I know we was thinking the same thing, but neither of us said anything. I put on the radio and turned it down.

"Amber, what if you're pregnant" I uttered. She looked at her stomach, then at me. "At least I'd know who the baby daddy is" she sobbed. I tried calming her down over and over and over. It worked after 10 minutes. We walked into the Emergency room and no one was here, so that's good.

A while later, she filled out the paperwork and we waited.
"Amber Gene, Amber Gene" the nurse called. We stood up and went to the back.
They checked her weight and height, afterwards we went into the room.

"What brings you in ?" Nurse Henderson asked. "I- I think I'm pregnant" Amber stuttered. I can't believe I'm helping a girl, I barely know, out. I quickly text Kylie the situation and she thankfully understands.

The nurse explained to Amber what she needed to do. Amber peed on the stick and we waited for the results.

10 minutes went by and finally we got the results. "CONGRATULATIONS! You are indeed pregnant Ms.Gene" The nurse happily applauded. The look on Amber's face, oh I feel so badly. Now she's checking to see how far along Amber is. Turns out Amber is 8 weeks. That's really early, I wonder if she's really pregnant. Let me shut my dumba** up.

The drive back was silent. Neither one of us dared to say anything. All I know is, I bet she won't have unprotected sex again. I don't know-

"Please don't think I'm a wh*re now, I'm really not. It was my first time with Justin. We talked for about 4 months. He told me he pulled out on time, clearly he didn't. We don't really talk anymore, I don't know what to do or how my parents will react. Omg what if they kick me out" Amber panicked. I'm so stunned. I don't really know what to say. "If they aren't supportive of your decision, if you have one, you can come stay with me and my aunt Kylie." I assured her. She look a little relieved. I feel so bad for her. "Are you going to tell Justin ?" I spoke. She looks hesitant. "I want to, I really do, I just think it's best he don't know right now." She muttered. D*mn sis. He should've wrapped it up and played on the safe side.

We said our goodbyes and I plugged in my Aux cord. Now I can listen to my music. *Bad Bad Bad by Young Thug ft. Lil baby*

(Home)

When I opened the door, it revealed my aunt and Mr. Cardina making out on the sofa. What the h*ll. Must be nice, can't relate. I decided to let them know I was here. The sound of my throat being cleared, separated the two.
"Hello Mr.Cardina and aunt Kylie, where's the food  and Wine ?" I chuckled. Come to find out, they burnt the food because of their kissing, so they ordered pizza. I don't want pizza.