Chapter FOURTEEN

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃
__________________________
Recap:
"Sorry I'm late" I looked and there she stood. The same h*e that was in MY n*gga likes.

Then she had the audacity to post a picture she took with Teyvon like this n*gga wasn't just texting me a couple of days ago

Then she had the audacity to post a picture she took with Teyvon like this n*gga wasn't just texting me a couple of days ago. Girl I can have yo man in 2.5 seconds don't play. I'll hurt yo feelings.

Whatever, I got the better friend any f*cking way.

*1 message from Mi Bxtchez*
Tey💙: Why the f*ck she here
Me: Rightttt😐she know we don't fw her
Tey💙: Right
Ambs💚: All I know is she better know her place🤣
Me: PeriodT🤣
Tey💙: PeriodT
Ambs💚: And that's just that

"Stop being messy" Jelani whispered in my ear.
"How about you stop sticking yo big a** nose in my business" I rolled my eyes. They both got me f*cked up. She know I don't like her motherf*cking a** and Jelani need to stay the f*ck out my phone. He didn't want to let me see his phone, so why he want to see what's in mine.

"Can I start y'all off with drinks and if you're ready to order"

Everybody was ready to order, so we ordered.

Jelani and Alyssa: Low Country Boil (local shrimp, crab cake, baby potatoes, smoked sausage, spicy collards, sweet corn flan old bay hollandaise) and a bottle of Stella Rosa. The total was $72.02 because Jelani, being the "gentleman" he is, payed for me.

Amber and Justin: A. Lure Burger (8oz wagyu burger, aged cheddar, nueske's smoked bacon, roasted garlic mayo, fried shallots, parmesan truffle fries, house made ketchup) and two Sprites. The total was $38.02, they went half on the pay.

Teylor: Shrimp and grits (local shrimp, smoked bacon, peppers, onions, leeks over creamy stone ground grits) and a Margarita. The total was $30.34, but Don of course payed.
Don: A. Lure Burger and a bottle of 2011 Jordan Chardonnay. The total was $102.03

Teyvon: Shrimp Nola (lightly blackened local shrimp, red bean puree, rice cake red eye gravy, gumbo file cream fraiche, pickled shallots) and a Dr. Pepper. The total was 20.06
Marina: Caesar Salad (Traditional caesar dressing, grilled croustade, parmesan crisp) and water. The total was $10.76 and Teyvon payed for it.

Why the f*ck she- never mind. I started mean mugging her.
"Stop being messy" Jelani whispered to me.
"Kiss my a**" I laughed.

"I'll French kiss it and eat-
"Boy shut up, oh my gawd" I laughed.
He so stupid.

We all started talking to each other, except that dirty, ugly h*e. I know Teyvon fed up with her sh*t. Like for real, for real.

"How is y'all night so far" Amber asked. Everybody except Teyvon responded the same,"Good".
"How is your night Teyvon" I said smirking.

"I mean it's alright or whatever" he responded.
"You look mad if I'm being honest" Taylor jumped in.
"You do" Amber added.

"Taylor how about you mind your business and worry about Don cheating ass and Amber shut yo big, fat, pregnant a** up. That's why Justin don't want that d*mn baby AND Alyssa, with yo d*ck riding a**. YALL CAN SUCK MY D*CK!" Teyvon Yelled.

D*mn. Bro was BIG mad.
He left a big a** mess.
All you hear is Don and Taylor arguing. Taylor said "What the f*ck Don" followed by a "Who is that b*tch".
Then Amber crying asking Justin if he really felt that way.
My retarded a** just laughing because how the f*ck I be d*ck riding. I don't kiss nobody a**. PeriodT.

"Do I kiss a**" I asked Jelani. Marina just started laughing.
"I don't know why the f*ck you laughing because I'll beat yo bad built a** up. Don't play ugly h*e" I said angrily. Shut that a** up really quick.
"You need to stop being messy. It's not nobody fault that you kiss a**" Jelani fussed.

That just set me off. I got up and slapped the f*ck out of Jelani.
"Taylor and Amber, y'all rolling" I asked.
They nodded their head and we got up and left.
________________________
After Driving for 20 minutes, I found myself at the club. We all agreed that we need some free time and some air after what happened, even though Amber can't drink, she still wants to party. Good thing her bump not showing, if it was, nobody not going to want her knocked up a**. She my friend and all, but I'm being real.

The security guard started checking for ID, I'm only 16 so how the f*ck I'm going to get in.
There is only one way. PROSTITUTE! I walked towards the guard sexily.
"Hey daddy, you want to take me home" I giggled. He started licking his lips and told me to meet him at 12 when his shift is over. He lowkey cute so I might just- let me shut up.
"Oh my gawd, I can't believe you did that. I'm dead" Amber and Taylor laughed. Well it worked so.

We walked into the loud club and went to the bar. I ordered Taylor and I some shots and Amber some water.
The liquor hit my throat so fast, burning my throat and insides.
"That sh*t felt so good" Teylor screamed over the loud music.

We walked between the sweaty bodies to get to the dance floor. Back That A** Up by Juvenile came on. This my sh*t, so me and Taylor started twerking while Amber was recording.

Some guy is behind me grinding on me. I just went with the flow because why not.
I turned around to see his face and it's some fine boy. He look Hispanic, but that's good.
I like dark skins, I like light skins (if yk yk), but I like 'em all.

"D*ma lil mama" he whispered in my ear. Aw h*ll his voice gonna have me doing things I never expected myself to do.
I turned around and kissed him. Well we started making out and feeling on each other's body.
"What's yo name and you look old" I asked.
"Princeton and I'm 19" he responded.
NINETEEN ?!?! Aw hell no.
________________________
A/n: Sorry for the short chapter...Thank you for reading...I hope you enjoyed this chapter🙂
Word Count: 1,072
✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾