Chapter TWENTY-FOUR

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.😌
________________________

Alyssa POV
JANUARY 23, 2020

Jelani and the bros come back to Georgia today and I'm so happy them hickies gone. Key and I still be texting on and off. He was just here for "Business" whatever that mean.

*text ping*
Key: Wassup ma
Me: Boy what you want?
Key: Damn you acting like you don't know a nigga. Do I need to refresh yo memories.
Me: You act like we fucked when we didn't. So what memories?
Key: Stop acting like that.
Me: You still texting me because?!
Key: You acting like a lil bitch! Yo nigga must not be giving you no dick

Ugh! I feel so guilty. If Jelani find out, that's my ass.

*Conversation between Alyssa and Justin*
Me: Friend!
Justin🖤: ??
Me: I cheated on Jelani and I don't know what to do! I made out with this boy and he gave me hickies, but they gone.
Justin🖤: What the fuck! Why you telling me!!! You know that's bro! Now either you tell him or I gotta tell him!
Me: Ofc. I shouldn't have told you! It's not like I fucked the boy.
Justin🖤: That don't matter, you cheated right! Now tell him!
Me: Boy FUCK YOU! Where Allison?

*15 minutes later*
Justin🖤: Just gave her some dick🤣
Me: I did not need to know that! GoodTbye
Justin🖤: You just mad because you still a lil Virgin.
Me: 😐
Justin🖤: You the only one still a Virgin in the group.😂

That's not even funny. I left his ass on read.

*knock, knock*

"It's me!" Kylie opened the door and sat at the edge of the bed.
"I made a mistake" Kylie came sit by me. "I kissed a boy that wasn't Jelani" I put my face in my hands.

"I-

"Jelani is going to kill me!" I don't even know what to do.

"Tell him!" She finally said. OH MY GAWDDDDD! Why everybody telling me to tell him. I can't do that shit. It was just a damn kiss. They act like the boy got me pregnant.

I sighed and shook my head.
_______________________

"The only thing I can tell you is tell him-

"Tell me what!?" Jelani walked in cutting Resha off.

"LANI!!" I jumped into his arms. He put me down. "Tell me what" he examined my face. I sighed.
Resha got up and walked out of her room. "What are you doing at Caresha's house" I don't know why I'm trying to avoid the question. Jelani is still gonna press my ass for his answer, so I might as well get it over with.

Breathe in, breathe out.

"WhenwewenttotheclubIkissedaboyandhegavemehickiesthenIlefttheclub." I said all at once. Jelani broke his neck. "Girl what!? I didn't understand shit you just said"

I repeated myself, eyes towards the ground. "When we went to the club I kissed a boy and he gave me hickies then I left the club."

Jelani punched the wall next to me. "Bro tell me you fucking lying. Tell me it's a fucking prank"

I didn't even look him in his eyes. He grabbed me by my neck. "Did you fuck the nigga" I shook my head no. Now why would I have a one night stand for my first time. I couldn't talk, nigga was choking my ass. I could barely breathe and I was too afraid to talk.

He let my neck go and punched the tv.

"Jelani calm down." Resha came into the room and said. "Were you drunk" he ignored Resha and asked me. I slowly shook my head no.