Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT

Heyy guys I'm back with another one😂💀I'm so lame, but here's another chapter...hope you ENJOY!🙃
________________________
April 20,2020
Alyssa's POV

8:17 a.m.
Damn I'm up early for once. I sat up and checked my phone.

*4 messages from The Bad Bitch Klan🥳*
Tay💙: Rise and Shine bitches!
Miami💓: Girl go yo ass back to sleep!🤦🏽‍♀️
Tay💙: I know y'all hoes up and no!!
Ambs💚: I'm up, but I'm still in bed.
Me: Jade up?
Miami💓: I thought they were staying at your house?
Me: They are, but they in the guest bedrooms and I don't feel like getting up
Tay💙: Lazy ass!

"Baby lay down...I wanna cuddle some more" Jelani said caressing my ass.
"I'm texting the girls."

"Y'all in the same house and y'all texting?" He opened his eyes.

"First of all, I'm texting ALL of the girls, including Miami and Taylor and second of all, even if I was just texting Amber and Jade, that's none of your business boy." I told him. "But where were you yesterday?" I question. He gave me a short response saying he was with T.

"Oh ok. He must be staying at a nearby hotel or something." I looked down at him. Jelani just nodded.

"Baby you alright? What's wrong?" I asked feeling concerned.

"How you feel about talking to your mom and Kylie? Don't you miss them?" he frowned.
Omg! Why is he bringing them up!? At this point I don't wanna talk anymore, he killed the vibe.

I just got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my face routine.

I entered the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"I cooked some Quesadillas if y'all want some" I yelled

"I cooked some Quesadillas if y'all want some" I yelled. I grabbed my plate and went outside on the balcony to eat and relax.

I pulled out my phone. Should I listen to Jelani? I mean it has been a while since I talked to my aunt and mom. I took a bite of my quesadilla.

"Mmmm...so good make me wanna have an orgasm" I laughed to myself. I'm really funny, shit hilarious.

"This bitch really out here talking to herself"

I quickly turned around. It's jade and Amber.
"You good hun?" I shook my head 'no'.

I quickly explain my 'situation'. The girls both agreed that I should just call my mom and aunt, I'll text them instead because I'm hard headed.

Me: Hey mom, it's me, Lyssa, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry😕I was wondering if we could meet up and talk!

Me: Heyy nanny, it's me, Lyssa, I hope you aren't disappointed in me leaving. I was wondering if we could meet up and talk!🙂