Chapter TWENTY-THREE

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.😗it's 2020! New Year, BETTER ME! Tbh it don't feel like a new year💀🤷🏾‍♀️
_________________________

Alyssa's birthday:March 21st (16)
Jelani's birthday: April 4th (17)
Taylor's birthday: July 20th (17)
Don's birthday: April 15th (17)
Amber's birthday: February 6th (16)
Caresha's birthday: October 26th (20)
Teyvon's birthday: May 2nd (17)
Justin's birthday: June 16th (17)
Allison's birthday: June 20th (16)
Jade's birthday: July 8th (17)

Alyssa POV
January 20, 2020

"But yeah girl, Jelani came to the appointment and showed out. He was doing the most! The people told him to calm down. All they did was put the gel on my stomach and he was talking bout they was tryna hurt his baby" Caresha and I laughed. Jelani a whole clown. Resha is four months pregnant and turns out, she's having a girl. I'm super excited!

"Well I'll catch you later girl." I hung up and got dressed. We're going see Amber, she lost her baby while we were in Florida.

(Flashback)
*The day we were leaving*
"I'm not riding back with him! How could you!" Amber hiccuped. She's been crying over this nigga every since he posted that picture with Allison. I'm starting to think that was a BIG mistake. I wish he would've never posted that picture. She been annoying since he posted the picture. All that crying she been doing.

"I know you don't like me right now or will never like me, but can I ride with y'all." she asked me. I shook my head no."First off you right I don't like ya ass and probably never will, but for the sake of that baby and Justin I'm putting up with yo bullshit. I think you should ride with him and talk it out" she just kept crying and crying. Oh my fucking gawdddd. She stomped back to the car like a 12 year old and got into the backseat of Justin's car.

My mom and aunt Kylie rode together in my mom's car. Taylor, Don, and Teyvon rode together in Don's car. Jade Jesiah rode together. Justin and Amber rode together. Lastly Caresha, Jelani, and I rode together.

As we all tailed each other on the highway, Justin and Amber were arguing. *boom*

Just like that, her baby was taken from her.
We went to the hospital to have the quick surgical procedure. Amber stayed quiet. We ended up staying two more days in Florida.

(End of Flashback)

It's been a month. She's coping a little better. She's eating, talking more, and she getting out a little. Justin on the other hand. He was in a little coma, only for 3 weeks. When he found out what happened, he absolutely lost it. He came out his shell. He still have his moments when he's just sad. He even had a therapist. They both have one. I feel like being that this accident happened, brought ALL of us together. Jelani and I haven't argued in so long. Amber got over Justin being with his new girlfriend. Jesiah is hanging out with us more. Sometimes I feel like it's my fault. I should've just let her ride with us, but I let pettiness get the best of me. Me trying to save the day caused this.

(Amber parents house)
*knock knock*

Amber opened the door. "How you feeling girly" she told me she's okay. She wants to go visit her baby's grave. We never knew the gender. So she got a white casket and during the burial the casket was closed. "Do you wanna go to a party tonight" she asked me. I happily agreed, we need this!