Chapter TWELVE

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
_______________________
Recap:
*Incoming FaceTime call from Mom💜*

What the f*ck!?

I haven't talked to my mom in a while, I guess I'll answer.

"Alyssa, how is it in Georgia" She said excitedly.
Somebody's happy. The f*ck she so happy for.

"It's great I guess. I have a boyfriend" I said blushing.

"You need to focus on your school work and yourself, rather than boys. You remember what happened last time." She said in a warning tone.

How- She have the nerve, the audacity.
"You don't have the right to tell me what to do. When I was in Oklahoma, I had to take care of myself. MY MOTHERF*CKING SELF. You were never home. I went through all of that sh*t by myself. As for school work, f*ck that, I'm going to become a stripper. I don't even understand why you called, I'm surprised you knew I moved out" I yelled.

Silence.
She sat the screen facing the ceiling.

I feel bad, but I don't. It's just, I felt abandoned and neglected. I had no one to go to about the Antonio problem.
She's never home, my dad's dead, and my best friend was happy. I didn't want to be such a burden to her than I already was. My bestfriend had to buy me sh*t ALL the time and that was enough. Really embarrassing.
She even let me stay a couple nights at her house when I didn't feel safe.

"I just called to apologize and tell you I'm pregnant and engaged." Then she hung up.

Hold up because I know-

What The F*ck. How you going to take care of that child and you didn't take care of-
Let me shut up. Whatever, God bless that baby because he or she will need it.

I missed my bed. I should change my decorations though.

"SO YOU THINK- What's wrong" Aunt Kylie said busting in my room.
Her tone changed so fast once she saw my face.

"M- my mom called. She's pregnant and- and she's getting m- married." I sobbed.
"So she will take care of that baby, but didn't ta- take care of m- me. I- I ho- hope that-

"Don't you dare wish nothing on that baby. The baby didn't want to be created even though it's not here" Aunt Ky hushed me.

"Lets go eat out. We deserve it" She said. I nodded and we got ready.
_______________________

We decidedly to go to this seafood restaurant called "The Juicy Crab"

(Outside of restaurant)