Chapter EIGHTEEN

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes. 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
________________________

Alyssa POV

It's Thanksgiving cut up!!
I grabbed my phone and called Jade.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING H*E! I hope Kylie a** cooking because I'm hungry" Jade screamed. D*mn b*tch bust my d*mn eardrums.

"Yeah she cooking and I'm going see Teyvon later. He get out in December" I smiled.

I shouldn't have said that, now she going to think I have feelings for that n*gga. Honestly, my feelings for Teyvon been left.

"Mmm But I'm coming over there see you later...well in a few minutes" she hung up the phone.

<10 minutes later>

*Knock, knock*
"Taylor hey- Andddd Don? I thought- what are y'all doing here." I asked confused. Didn't this n*gga cheat on her and don't he have a girlfriend also.

"I heard Kylie was cooking so we eating here" they both laughed. The f*ck. Nobody, but Jade big mouth a** told them.

Later, Justin and Amber arrived along with Jelani and Jade. Who the f*ck invited Amber bald headed a**.

"I see the way you looking at that girl, stop mugging her. Everybody make mistakes. You don't have to be her friend, but be mature about the situation" Aunt Kylie said. I sighed, she right.
"Hey Justin, long time no see. What you been up to" he looked over at Amber for...confirmation? Boy you don't need- let me shut up. New me!
"I was uh- I took a break. I needed time to you know, process all this baby sh*t in" he uttered side eyeing Amber. I nodded and welcomed him back. Don and Taylor look happy again. N*gga better not cheat on her or I'm going to slash his tires and cut his vienna sausage d*ck having a** off.

"Wassup Lissy, what happened to you and Princeton" Jelani asked.
"And why you hung up on me. I was talking to yo-

I put my finger over his mouth and dragged him to my room.
He quickly pushed me against the wall and grabbed me by my neck.
"The f*ck you doing. Stop playing with me yo..." this n*gga tryna kill me. I started scratching at his hand that's on my throat, a b*tch can't breathe. "Jelani...I...can't-" I gasped bout to black out. He let me neck go 20 seconds later. I started coughing and choking.

He still look mad, not fazed at all. N*gga you almost killed me. You not going to apologize.
"The f*ck I did yo a**" I immediately regretted what I said. "Mann what's wrong with you. I'm really about to flash on yo a**. You trying me like I won't put this d*ck inside you while yo people downstairs." He yelled. I'm so happy they have music on. He being loud and extra.

His hands started trailing from my side to my a**. His lips went from my cheek to my neck. My moaning just encouraged him to keep going. This seems so tempting, but I have to stop and not fail myself again. I gently pushed at Jelani's chest. He looked at me, lust filled his eyes.
"What's wrong" he said with hooded eyes. Ughh my lil horny a**. My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes (If you know, you know😂).
"We can't do this. We moving to fast and every time we move fast, we break up. I actually have feelings for you and I don't want to let you go this time. If you don't feel the same I understand." I confessed. These are my confessions (If you know, you know😂). "I actually feel the same. A young thug got caught up in the moment. You had me f*cked up, but if we gonna make this work. I'm going to need for you to cut that lil n*gga you always with off." he said holding my face.

"Princeton ? Oh yeah we're just friends, but we kind of fell off. It's my fault, but it's whatever, I'm Gucci. What happened to Imali though." I pushed. He looked at me rolling his eyes.
"She was just a one night stand that happened to be around for more than a night. I guess we friends with-
"Well cut that b*tch off" I interrupted. It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off (If you know, you know😂). He laughed.
"Since we revealing everything..." he started. "Before Imali, I hooked up with a couple of other b*tches. I'm telling you this because if we meet any of them or bump into any of them, it's in the past. I'm also telling you this because I don't want to keep secrets. No more secrets." he disclosed. My cry baby a** wanted to cry, but I can't. I can't cry because we weren't together at the time.