Chapter TWENTY-TWO

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.☺️I changed aunt Kylie's character!🙃
_______________________

Alyssa POV
(Still the second day)

"Where were you" she eyed me. "I was out"

"ALL NIGHT LONG! Are you serious ALYSSA LANAY REIN!" she looked almost disappointed in me. I'm about to be 17.
"The only parent that has the nerve to be mad or disappointed in me IS Kylie. YOU wasn't there for me so I don't understand YOUR issue. I'm sick and tired of yo bullshit! I came on this trip to relax. Now if you will excuse me, I need to shower." As I walked towards my room, I "accidentally" bumped her shoulder.

"Lyssa, don't you think you were a little harsh-

"HARSH! No offense Caresha, but you have no idea what she put me through, how neglected and abandoned I felt! You wanna know the real reason why I got on Jelani ass about disclaiming that baby in yo stomach? Well it's because I know what it feels like to have an absent parent. My daddy died yo! HE FUCKING DIED! And all my momma did was blame me and treat me like shit like it was my damn fault!" I finally let all of my rage out.

Next thing you know, I blacked out.
________________________
(Beep, beep)

"This is my fault!" somebody kept repeating. "Lord please forgive me. Don't take my baby away from me! Please!"

I opened my eyes. Everybody surrounding me. Caresha, my mom, Kylie, Taylor, Jade, Don, Amber, Jelani, Teyvon, and Justin.
"She's up! Somebody beep in the nurse"

"What happened and why everybody here!" I looked around. Before anyone could say anything, the nurse walked in.

"Hello Ms.Rein." I greeted her back. Turns out I blacked out because my blood pressure was high. She said most likely it was because of the lack of sleep and/or anxiety. She told me I have hypertension.

"Y'all didn't have to come" I laughed. These bitches thought I was about to die. They play too much. My flat booty having ass ain't going nowhere. Then we all just sat and talk, Jelani didn't. He just sat quietly. I think Caresha peeped it because she gave me the eye. Not the "I don't like yo ass" eye, but the "some wrong with him eye". I sighed. "Where is Mr.Cardina?" I asked. "He had an family emergency, so he had to go back home" Kylie replied giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Can everyone leave except Jelani and Caresha. We need to talk in private please!" Jelani looked up and we made eye contact for the first time since he's been here. Everyone got up and left.

"I-
*Pop*
Caresha slapped him before he could get a sentence out.
"Damn! What was that for" Jelani rubbed his cheek.

"Jelani why the fuck you here! You wanna go and hoe around. And why are you playing with this girl feelings? It's not cool bro! I don't want our child to be around all yo lil hoes AND speaking of OUR child, you need to get yo shit together, you bout to be a fucking dad and you still being childish! I've been waiting this entire time to tell you this shit. I didn't wanna go off in front of you while this girl family was in here, but they not in here anymore so *pop* grow the fuck up *pop*" Caresh started punching him in his shit.

"Okay Caresha that's enough girl" I laughed coughing. He deserved it. She got his lip leaking. "You don't need to stress the baby out mommas" I told her. Jelani went into the restroom to get some tissue to wipe the blood away from his lip. Resha sat down in the chair next to my bed, her chest rose up and down fast. She started calming down though.

Minutes after he came back and stood up by the door. "Boy you can sit down, I'm not gonna put my hands on you again for the sake of MY baby" I swear sometimes this girl is petty as fuck.