Chapter EIGHT

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.👆🏾👆🏾Tbh~ She pretty, she can dress, and her makeup be on point.🤪🤪
________________________

Recap: *incoming FaceTime from Teyvon*

WHATTT
________________________
Alyssa POV

DECLINE

The f*ck. I'm bout to eat my candy.

It's so f*cking boring in this d*mn hospital, like what the f*ck am I supposed to do.

*incoming FaceTime from Teyvon*

You know what...ACCEPT
<Alyssa and Teyvon conversation>

A: "Yes Teyvon" I'm lowkey happy, at least somebody want to talk to my bored a**.
T: "So you and Jelani together, the f*ck"
A: Aw sh*t, here we go. "Yes and ? What's the problem"
T: "That's my homeboy. What the f*ck wrong with you."
A: He can really get the f*ck off my line with all of that. "Okay whatever"
T: "You a h*e. On God bro-
*beep*

I don't know who the f*ck he was-
*door opening*

Mr.Cardina ? What the f*ck.
"I'm here to bring you your work and to ask you a question" he said. I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Jelani wasn't at school today, do you know why" he asked concerned. First off, how am I supposed to know.
"Excuse my language, but f*ck Jelani b*tch a**" I rolled my eyes.

The face Mr.Cardina made is priceless.
With his ugly a**.

"I-
*door opens*
Oh my gawd, y'all motherf*ckers need to learn how to knock.

TEYVON.

Oh my gawd.
"What are you doing here Mr.Cardina" Teyvon said looking curious.
"You f*cking the teacher to. D*mn Alyssa, keep yo legs closed. You just open them up to everybody." he yelled.

Mr.Cardina eyes went wide. He hurried up and left. The f*ck.

I looked down. I've never opened up my legs to anyone, EVER, but I can't show him that his words are getting to me. I need to suck it up and not give a f*ck.

"Boy f*ck you, you just mad because you not getting between these legs" I retorted. Oouu.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. It's just one minute we're together, next we not. Like I thought we were still cool." He said defeated.

Boy you had a whole "Girl best friend" so f*ck out my face with all of that.
"Nahh you have a girl, but it's whatever. Jelani and I are together I guess" I said.

"You guess?" Jelani nosey a** said.
The f*ck this n*gga come from.
"Man Teyvon why you here all up in my girl face. Y'all done" Jelani said angrily.

"Aw don't call me yo girl now-

"Alyssa shut the f*ck up, right now is not the time." Jelani interrupted. Um excuse the f*ck out of me.
"Don't talk to her like that. You don't deserve her" Teyvon responded.
"Neither do you. She need someone to protect her" Jelani fought back.

Teyvon walked up to him and punched the f*ck out of him.
Jelani quickly retorted back by punching him repeatedly.

Nooooo not in the ER.
I quickly got out of bed trying to interfere with them. Ah, another big mistake. In the process of trying to break them up, I got popped.
Next thing you know I hear my name being called over and over again.
Everything became dizzy, then went black.
________________________
I opened my eyes, looking around. Teyvon is hovering over me and Jelani is nowhere in view.