Chapter SEVENTEEN

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
________________________
Recap:
The doctor had a concern look on her face. "I have some good news and bad news. Which would you prefer first, Amber."

Of course she asked for the bad news.
"The bad news is you're going to have to stay here for more test, but the good news is the baby is okay. You are going to swell up from the fight or whatever and yeah." The Doctor says.

"But how" Everyone wondered.

"Well, when Amber was pushed, it was like a slip and fall. Falling during pregnancy is a common cause of minor injuries. Her body is designed to protect her developing baby during pregnancy. The walls of her uterus are thick, strong muscles that help keep the baby safe. The amniotic fluid also serves as a cushion." The Doctor explained.

<9:15>
We all thanked the doctor and tended to Amber. Asked her how she was feeling and so on.

After a while, Amber feel asleep, Jelani and Imali left. They took a cab back to the dance. Taylor said she was staying in the hospital with Amber.

Prince and I are on the way back to the dance to get his Jeep. I paid the limo man and gave him a tip.
We got into Prince's car and now we're going to Taylor's house to retrieve her clothes.

<11:13>
"You and Amber cool now" Prince asked.
"Nah, she was f*cking with the opps." I said taking out my phone.

Where the f*ck was Don a**!? I know it's random, but for real though.

I can't ask Jelani, his girlfriend might think I'm tryingto take her n*gga. I can't ask Taylor, she still mad about their situation. Amber in the d*mn hospital, Justin a** still missing, Teyvon in motherf*cking jail.
Speaking of jail, I should go see his a**.

"Princey" I looked at him. He hummed in response.
"You want to take my Virginity" I said seriously.
He choked on his spit.
"Alyssa what the f*ck" he said still choking. "You can't just ask somebody that" He said sitting up.
He got on some joggers and whew baby. I can see- never mind.

"You aren't somebody, you're Princeton" I smiled. I got off the sofa and straddled Princeton. I started rolling my hips, he just laying back. I can feel that sh*t.

"B- bro stop" he grabbed my hips. He started turning red.
"Now you know we can't be doing this sh*t. You too f*cking young." he said still holding my hips.

I got off his lap feeling rejected. I know he's 19 and all, but it still hurts. I ran to my room, locked the door, and slid down the door.
When my booty met the floor, tears flowed down my face. I hate that I'm emotional sometimes. It's annoying because I'm a G and young thugs don't cry, we deal with sh*t and tough it the f*ck out. As I wiped my tears, Prince knocked on my door.

"Alyssa, let me in" he said banging on the door. Nah bruh you don't want me. I need to change my ways. I'm only 16 crying over a grown a** n*gga. That's dumb. On top of that, I'm crying because I wanted him to take my virginity. MY F*CKING VIRGINITY!!! Something that's supposed to be valuable. I'm really getting out of control. I can't disrespect my body like that.

"Nah cuz, you can let yo self out. You was right, you're extremely old and we could never be in a relationship, so see you whenever." I yelled. He sighs and his footsteps started to muffled.

Same day, new me.
The door slammed, I guess he mad.

I got of the floor, grabbed some clothes to take my shower.
_______________________

*Incoming Facetime from Jelani😔*

WHAT THE F*CK !

"Hello" I answered. I hear a lot of shuffling in the background. I mumbled a little louder, finally catching Jelani's attention.

"Oh yeah, wassup ma." Um the f*ck. He calling me out of nowhere.
"Why you calling me Jelani. I mean no rude sh*t" but for real though. N*gga stop talking to me and all of a sudden he call me. Something up.

"I miss you and I need yo advice" he stared at me through the camera. I cocked my eyebrow. "I mIsS YoU"

"You gotta whole girl Lani, you should talk to her. Don't do her like that" I frowned. I wouldn't want him to do me like that if we were together. "Us together" something I genuinely miss.

"Man what you talking bout. All I ask was for some d*mn advice." He rolled his eyes shaking his head.
"You talking about you miss me. Don't do that. You know how I feel about you." I really like Jelani despite how he treated me and my feelings over Princeton, I still value him.
"Mann why you starting. You act like a n*gga can't miss yo a**" he said.

"You right, I'm sorry. I miss you to." I don't have the energy to argue with him. "But what advice you need. What's going on" I asked.

"I don't know if I really like shawty. I still have feelings for you" he admitted. OH MY GAWDDDD! His nerve.
"Please don't. I can't do this right now-

"Nah-
*beep, beep, beep*

I'm sorry, but I really need to focus on myself. I moved down here because of relationships. My momma and Antonio. I have failed myself, but it's not too late to fix my mistakes.

*Knock, Knock*
The door open revealing Aunt Kylie.
"We haven't been spending time together and I'm sorry. We can have a movie night tonight" She said. I happily agreed. Even though Aunt Kylie isn't my biological mom, I look up to her like a second mom. She could never replace my biological mom, she will always be my aunt and I'm okay with that.

Jelani POV

F*ck man. I threw my phone.

"What's wrong baby" Imali said.
"Uh nothing, thinking" I replied.

"Do you need for me to take your mind off of things" She reached over touching me through my basketball shorts.
"F*ck" I whispered.

She slowly, but sexily took off her dress. She got of the bed swaying her hips. She turned around dropping her panties, then unclipped her bra.
I quickly took off my shirt and shorts. She dropped to her knees, pulled down my briefs, and got to work.

After f*cking for 45 minutes, she was out like a light. D*ck put her to sleep, sleep. A** out and everything. I raised the cover up and tucked her in.
I put on my clothes and left a note on the desk beside her bed, letting her know I had to leave to handle some business.
________________________
A/n: Sorry I've been babysitting💀I hope you enjoyed this chapter🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
My goal for the next chapter will be 3000!
Word Count: 1,187
Thanksgiving in two days🥳🥳
✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾