Chapter NINETEEN

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes. We hit 1K!!!! Ahhh!!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍⚫️🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪⬜️
__________________________

Alyssa POV

It's been a week since the run in with Jelani's "Baby momma". Honestly I'm pressed. Like he out here giving out MY d*ck. I really don't feel like going through baby momma drama. If I have to fight a h*e, I'm going to do what the f*ck I got to do. I'll beat a b*tch up, yup. Jelani haven't been talking to me. I think he think I'm mad at him. I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at the situation if I'm being specific.

*Conversation between Jelani and Alyssa*
Me: Jelani can we talk...Please !
Me: And stop ignoring me stupid b*tch !
Me: Sh*t ! Pretend I didn't say that🤦🏾‍♀️

This n*gga didn't even text me back. Usually he would reply back fast. The f*ck he mad for anyways.

Aunt Kylie is taking me on a trip for the Christmas break which is in 2 weeks from now, which is on the 19th. I'm starting my Christmas break early, I mean I'm not complaining.

*Conversation in The Woes🤡*
Me: Guess what h*es !
BEST💕: What ?
Tay💙: ????
Me: Jelani pregnant😐
Tay💙: Hold the f*ck up !
BEST💕: The f*ck !!! Hold up
Me: I-

*incoming Group FaceTime call The woes🤡*

ACCEPT

"B*TCH EXPLAIN!" They both yelled through the phone. "I have tea also." Taylor said. "How about y'all both pull up at my house and we can talk" I laughed. They agreed and hung up.

*2 messages from b*tch a** n*gga🖕🏾*

B*tch A** N*gga🖕🏾: I don't wanna talk right now
B*tch A** N*gga🖕🏾: And call me a b*tch again and watch what happens
Me: Ha you should see what I have your name saved as in my phone🤣 andddd you can't keep everything in...Don't shut me out b*tch😕
B*tch A** N*gga🖕🏾: I'm not bout to entertain yo dog a**. I can have any h*e I want. Keep calling me a b*tch and watch what's gonna really happen

This n*gga. You know what...it's all good. F*ck him because why would he tell me that sh*t knowing I'm already-

breathe in...breathe out.

*Incoming call from Woman*

Eh. ACCEPT

"Yes Woman" I answered. Nobody but my momma. "I was wondering if I could come see you or vise versa" she explained. I shouldn't have answered. "I- when"

"Maybe right now. My baby daddy left me and I know what you are going to say-
"I'm not going to judge you. Just because you JUDGED ME and didn't care for me, doesn't mean I would do that to you" I cut her off.

After saying that, the line went silent.

"Alyssa *She sighed* I'm really sorry okay. I know a sorry won't do any justice, it's just after your father died it changed everything. I didn't mean to neglect you or abandon you. I did that because I didn't want you to see me at my lowest. Moving with your aunt, I lowkey was happy. I was happy because she could help you in a way I couldn't. I was mentally broken" She sobbed making me want to cry.

I agreed on meeting her then hung up. I want to forgive her very badly, but I'm not letting her get away with how she treated me all of those years. I went through all of this pain by myself, I want her to feel that hurt, so if that's being petty, then let it be.

I put on some clothes and called a Uber to pick me up, going to Jelani's house.

(15 minutes later)