Chapter THIRTY-ONE

Heyyy peeps I'm back😗THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 21k reads🤣omgggggg🥺So much been going on with this Rona (Corona) and school, but I'm back😘
_________________________

Recap:
April 24th, 2020

"Wake yo ass up" Miami yelled. I opened my eyes and seen every was in my room. "The hell y'all doing here" I sat up.
~

Everybody gave me a hug. Miami, JT, Teyvon, Amber, Jade, Taylor, Don, Justin, and Michael.

"Where Mia at?" I smirked at Teyvon. "Mannn don't even start bruh. I know you saw what she was doing at the party that time." He side eyed me.

"So what we doing today y'all"
I look around and think. Damn I can't believe I left my babies...ESPECIALLY my day one, Jade.
"How long you staying?"

Shiddd to be honest with you man-
"We ain't staying long" Jelani said interrupting my thoughts.
Where the fuck he came from.

"Aww wassgood son" Teyvon and Lani bro hugged.

            <1 hour later>
The boys in the living room playing the game, while us girls are having a girl talk and catching up with each other.

"I think Lani was gonna promise himself to me. After the party he came home drunk than a bitch and he said he got robbed and the robber took the promise ring. ON TOO OF THAT he kinda said he love me." Everybody face held a shock face. "A pRoMiSE riNG" Jt laughed.

"MANNN YESSS!! But I'm not sure about the 'I love you' part because he said 'I lob you Alyssa Lanay Rein...like basically he said he love me, right?" I look at the girls and they just as confused as can be.

"Wait so he love you, love you or he just love you" Jade asked. Like how the hell im supposed to know.

"I'm like you, I'm tryna figure this shit out. I don't wanna say it and he ain't ready for all of that shit." I took a deep breath.

"Well maybe he do. Y'all been together for a lil while. Y'all had y'all ups and downs. He might just love you...y'all should talk tho" See this is why I love Amber ugly ass.

"Yeah I agree with Amber. Me and Don said our 'I love you's' when we made 2 months. That's early as hell." Taylor laughed.

Oouu I missed these girls.
_____________________
So like this will be my last short chapter...I'm trying to start back writing, but it's hard because I'm doing online school🥺bare with me
Word count: 426
Sorry for any grammar errors
✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾