Chapter ONE

Hello, Welcome to Scarred I hope you enjoy this book. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.

__________________________
Alyssa POV
Boxes after boxes, lifting after lifting. It gets so frustrating and annoying. If he wouldn't have broken my heart, I wouldn't be in this position in the first place, but I'm moving once again. "Lissy, we were supposed to leave 5 minutes ago. Hurry up !" Aunt Kylie yelled. No offense to my aunt, but I hate being rushed.
__________________________
(After 4 long and excruciating hours)
Finally, we landed. *ring ring* "I can't believe you left me you selfish, b*tch" Jade yelled through the phone. I know this b*tch did not. "I don't know who you talking to, but you better correct yourself because you are making me act out of my character in public" I calmly said.

*beep*

I know she did not just- I need to take a breather, let me regain my composure. *breathe in...breathe out*

(After taking the cab to my aunt's house) omg this neighborhood is freaking perfect. Almost too perfect. It's hurting my eyes. "So you start school tomorrow, I already registered you in and did all of that complexed stuff" Kylie uttered. Dang, already. I was hoping to finish unpacking, but I guess the f*ck not. Ughh, I'm supposed to be readjusting my language.

Am I weird for talking to myself ? I know I'm not the only one. How about I turn on some music while I unpack. *On chill by Wale starts*
WE'VE BEEN ON A TRAGEDY FOR MONTHS WHY CAN'T YOU AGREE WITH ME FOR ONCE ? MAYBE WE CAN BE ON CHILL TONIGHT...I literally screamed the lyrics.

"Alyssa Rein shut the h*ll up in there and finish unpacking so you can get situated for school" Kylie shout-out. Dang. *breathe in...breathe out* Ughh now I have to get used to aunt Kylie's living style.
_________________________
(Next morning)
"Alyssa wake up you have school in two hours" yelled Kylie. Why the f*ck she always yelling though. Like girl it's not that serious. Anyways I need to pick out an outfit.

 Anyways I need to pick out an outfit

This alright or whatever. It better have some fine boys at that school. "Can I please drive your car to school Aunt Kylie" I begged. "My carrrrr ?" she teased. Now why this b*tch wanna play. I refuse to ride the bus when I can drive. "Pleaseeeeeeeee" I implored again.

After we wasted about ten minutes, she finally said yes, so now I'm on the way to school and I'm about to turn up on the way. *Cash Sh*t by Megan Thee Stallion ft. DaBaby starts playing*
REAL HOT GIRL SH*T
YEAH, IM UP IN MY BAG, BUT IM IN HIS TOO
AND THAT'S WHY EVERY TIME YOU SEE ME I GOT SOME NEW SHOES
AH, MUAH, AY, LOOK...
_________________________
(Finally arrived to school)
Danggg all these fine boys. But that's not why I came here, I evoked myself. I got out the car and started walking to the building that read "Augusta High School"

I hope I like this school, I'm tired of moving because of my past.

Making my way inside of the building, this girl comes up to me out of nowhere. "Hey I'm Amber and that girl over there by her locker is Taylor" she said pointing at the lockers. To be honest I'm not really a friendly person, but I never know when I might need her. Plus I need somebody to keep me in check from fooling with boys.