Chapter SEVEN

A/n: Hello, I'm backkkkk. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes. 👆🏾👆🏾Oh my gawddd. That's that good chocolate😍🍫...peep them waves tho😩🌊
________________________
Alyssa POV

Recap: I get out the car, guess who's here ?!

Un F*cking believable.

It's Antonio and Marina. WHAT THE F*CK! WHEN THE F*CK? WHERE THE F*CK? WHY THE F*CK? AND HOW THE F*CK!?

I'm still standing in the same place frozen. It's like I'm paralyzed. I feel like if I make any sudden movement, I'll clasp.
I just wanna go home now.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts from Jelani's hand.
"What's wrong" He asked. I honestly didn't want to ruin his mood so I said,"Nothing, I'm just shocked by all of the people here." I covered up.
Jelani still looked skeptical, but he let it go.

We walked in the house and he poured me something to drink. I engulfed the drink fast. BIG MISTAKE. It burned my throat.
"WHAT'S THIS" I yelled over the loud music. He pointed at the alcohol bottle that read New Amsterdam Apple.
Ah, that makes sense. I downed 6 more shots. 2 of them was more Amsterdam, the other 4, I don't know what it was.

*Big Ole Freak by Megan Thee Stallion starts playing*

I turn around to look for Jelani, but he's gone. So I walked on the dance floor to dance.

Some boy come behind me and I started grinding on him. It's definitely the alcohol.
He started grinding back on me. I felt ALL of him and let me tell you, it's a GREAT feeling.

I likes that.

He grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear,"Miss me." I know that voice anywhere, Antonio.
I jump forward and pushed him back. My face was filled with horror.

"What are you doing here and how did you find me?" I yelled trying to be confident, but failed miserably.

Where's Jelani when I need him most.

Antonio grabs my wrist and drags me to a room. It's no use of trying to release myself from him, he's 2x stronger than I am.
*he locks the door*

Oh God.

WARNING: VIOLENCE AHEAD

"So you think you could just leave me" He yelled.

He walks towards me, while I scoot back in the farthest corner.
He traps me.
"WHY THE F*CK YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST LEAVE ME AND START OVER WITH SOME OTHER N*GGA" he shouts.
He slaps me, then punches me.

He starts hitting and kicking me repeatedly in my stomach.
All of my shouts for help isn't working.

"I miss feeling you, your body" He said evilly. Oh no, please don't. He gets on top of me, kissing me, and trying to take off my shirt. Tears are flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall. I try my best to rock and break loose from his hold, but it's purposeless. He takes off my shirt, but then knocks are heard.

"IS THERE A GIRL BY ANY CHANCE NAMED ALYSSA IN THERE. SHE'S WEARING A RED LINGERIE SHIRT/BODY SUIT AND JEANS, AND HER CURLY HAIR IS IN A PUFF" Jelani yelled.

As I was about to scream, Antonio quickly put his hand over my mouth.
"NO SORRY" Antonio yelled back.
I continue to yell under Antonio's hand.