Chapter THIRTY-THREE

A/n: Heyyy y'all I'm back again😗 I just wanna let y'all know y'all gang fr, not for fake🤟🏾🤟🏾
_____________________________

Recap:

"Bae wake up, we're here! Take off the blind fold"

OH. MY. FAWKING. GAWDDDD.

He got me a car.

A range fucking rover.

Shit can't get no better!!

"Happy early Valentine's Day babyyyyyy" Jelani said watching me from his car.

That night I gave him the best head ever. He came about 4 times.

Toes: curled
Eyes: shut
Body: shaking
Moans: loud asf!

Toes: curledEyes: shutBody: shakingMoans: loud asf!

I'm February 15, 2022
Alyssa's POV

*messages between Miami and Alyssa*
Miami💓: So I was wondering if I could drop Malani off early
Alyssa: What's early lol
Miami💓: Thursday around noon/evening time
Alyssa: I actually have an appointment @3, but I should be finished by 4:30-4:45
Miami💓: Ughhh well you know where Lani will be because I would need to drop her off @2
Alyssa: He might be at the studio, but you can text him
(Read)

Oh wow.

Firstly we not even supposed to get her until Friday when she comes from daycare.

*messages between Jelani and Alyssa*
Alyssa: Boy yo bm full of shit. She doing that shit again bruh! Two times in a row🤦🏾‍♀️ I love Caresha I really do, but idk what happened to her. She's different now. I love Malani like my own, but we all have responsibilities and priorities and yes I understand Malani is our first priority. We set a "custody agreement".
stinkstink🥺🤍: Not today bruh. What happened na?
Alyssa: Attachment 1:

 What happened na?Alyssa: Attachment 1:

stinkstink🥺🤍: Mann it's coo bruh. She never texted me, but I'll keep my child ight.
Alyssa: Wtv. Handle that cs ion have time!
(Read)

I know tf he didn't!!!

Bet.

Prettiass

Prettiass.A Tell her bout me😘

Liked by Jade and others

Jade: 😍😍😍
Jade: Don't play with no her🤣

Taybae: 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Taybae: Pretty girl❤️

Tey.von: ❤️🤟🏽

Don: ❤️❤️❤️

0fficial.Am: Sessy baeeee😍😍😍

83163 comments

*Incoming FaceTime from stinkstink🥺🤍*

Alyssa: Huh?

Jelani: Bruh quit that lame shit. You being petty posting on Instagram and shit. That shit lame as fuck. We supposed to be done with the toxic shit. Don't entertain that bs.

All I could do is sit there and listen in silent cs he right. I went to social media posting a slug.

Alyssa: You right, you right. It just pissed me off cause this not the first time she done did this.

Jelani: I know and she better get it together. I'm already working on getting full custody of Jre'em.

Alyssa: Custody?

Jelani: Yeah, we'll talk about it when I get home. I love you gang

Alyssa: Love you too li bro

This nigga want full custody. Nigga be at the studio 25/8.
Not gonna lie I do get just a tad bit jealous when it comes to Miami. I mean she is his first baby momma will always be and I will always have to share him with Malani.

When I got the nigga he didn't come as a package deal technically. Oh well he mine and I guess I gotta stick beside him.

~~~~~~~4:30 p.m.~~~~~~~

"Here you go a mirror...do you like it" I just got done doing my last client of the day hair.

do you like it" I just got done doing my last client of the day hair

"Thank you so much girl" she said with a big ass smile on her face. She just all up in the mirror.

I love when my clients love their hair just make my day.

She paid and have me a $50 tip.

As I was sweeping up the shop I heard Noella and Lani walk through the door.

"Lysha" she screamed running towards me. She almost tripped over her own feet.

I picked her up and engulfed her in a big hug.

"Hey my sweet baby. How was daycare today" she look so pretty. I just love her as my own.

"Good. Daddy came pick me up" she smiled hugging me again.

"I thought she wasn't coming til Thursday. What happened" I asked while holding Noella on my hip and sweeping at the same time.

Multitasking.

Lani shook his head. "Mann I went go pick my child up. Ion have time for Caresha bruh. Like I told you I'm planning on getting full custody of my child anyways"

"Well have you talked to yo lawyers or anyone about it"

"Mann this shit stressful. I haven't really had time. You know with us tryna get a house, me busy with rapping, you busy with hair." Now I just feel bad. Should've wrapped it up.

I don't know what to tell him. I can't stop my job or give it up to take care of Malani.

"I don't know what to tell you Lani. I mean we in this together so whatever you want I'm 100% with it, but your schedule is going to have to change"

All he did was nod.

Whenever we got to the apartment I cooked and washed the dishes and now getting Malani ready for bed.

"We gonna have to move into a house asap. Malani sleeping between us is not it and you know how scared I am to put her in that high bed in the second room" Lani said walking into the bathroom.

"Dada I get my own room" she smiled while brushing her teeth.

She's so adorable. I see why he wants another one, but too soon.

"Soon, baby. Soon."

We went into the kitchen and cooked and baked a whole lot of finger foods, treats, and dessert.
________________________
Thank youuu for reading😗

Word count: 919
Sorry for any grammar errors
✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾