⭐️When You're Caught Eating Dirt • HC's⭐️

Summary
Headcanons of How the bros react when they see MC eating dirt like a worm.

***

❤️Lucifer:

• Incredibly Concerned

• "_____! Stop that this instant!"

• He quickly speedwalks to you to carry you away from the ground

• Prohibits you from eating dirt

• Tries to figure out the underlying cause- perhaps you have a nutritional deficiency or sensory need he's unaware of?

• He genuinely cares about you and your health and if you need help to stop eating dirt, he'll be there for you and not cast any judgement.

• Makes you chocolate cake as a substitute

***

💛Mammon:

• "Ooh, is that chocolate?"

• Tries some. It's not chocolate.

• "What the heck _____! Why are you eatin' dirt? Is this a human thing? Do you not like Devildom food?!"

• He gets sad thinking that maybe you hate Devildom food so much that you resort to eating dirt

• "Don't worry, ____! Mammon's here! I'll make you something real nice n' tasty!!"

• He tries to give you everything he knows how to make, like ramen, or a grilled cheese, or scrambled eggs.

• If that doesn't work, he takes you to a real nice and fancy restaurant.

***

💜Leviathan:

• "..............."

• "What the.................."

• "Hey, uhm.... are you ok MC? I don't think I've ever heard of humans uhm... doing something like this..."

• He kind of just sits with you and keeps you company and hopes you're ok???

• "Is this a new challenge I haven't heard of or something?" He decided that's impossible because he's literally on social media all day every day.

• He texts Lucifer for backup

• Tries to distract you with a video game, or some snacks he has in his pockets.

***

💚Satan:

• "Wh?????"

• Rubs his eyes because he doesn't believe what he's seeing.

• "_____! Get back here!" He genuinely is unsure how to approach the situation.

• He helps guide you inside and tries to understand why you were eating dirt. Are you upset? Hungry? Mad? Under a spell? He knows dogs and cats eat dirt and grass sometimes . . .

• Makes sure you get nutrition in your system

• Reads books on Human Physiology and Nutritional needs to see if he can help any more.