💜Levi Fluff💜

A/N- sometimes I don't see why Luci is so popular. Then I remember that most people who play Obey Me are bottoms-

Anyways brb I'm busy simpin for Levi.

***

(MC POV)

You and Levi have been gaming for hours. Not even together, but just in the same room. He was at his desk playing an RPG (presumably Mononoke Island), but you where relaxing in his bathtub-bed playing the newest Animal Traveling game. You finally got the infamous Daymond, the cat villager that everyone was raving about. "OHMYGOD LEVI I GOT DAYMOND I GOT DAYMOND!!"

"WHAT?! BEFORE ME?!? Show me when I'm done with this battle!!"

"Mmkk~" While you were waiting you visited his island and wrote "Y/N was here >:3" on his message board.

He quietly celebrated at his desk, whispering "Yes!!" to himself. He must've done well in his battle. He then scurried over to you, poking his head over your shoulder. Ugh, every little thing he did made your heart melt. You got the feeling that maybe he liked you back, but if he did, he was too awkward to say anything about it. You pointed at Daymond the cat, who was now singing along with one of S.S. Glider's songs playing on the radio. "Ugh, I can't believe you got him!! I'm jealouss."

"Well, its only because you're busy being the best at all your other games. Just let me win this once!!" You retorted with a small pout.

"Yeah alright," he sighed. After a small pause his eyes lit up again. "Want to watch anime in your room? There aren't any events going on in Mononoke Island so I'm free right now."

"Duh," you responded. "If course I want to! We're gonna watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure."

He giggled and shook his head. "So mainstream..."

"Well it's a cool show, so come with me!" You promptly grabbed his hand and dragged him off to your room just down the hall. You weren't sure how you two got along so well considering he was a die-hard 'otaku' and you were just a 'normie,' or so he called you. You occasionally watched some anime shows (usually with him) and the only anime themed game you played was Mononoke Island because he played it with you. You also were developing the habit of using his internet otaku slang ironically, but lord knows that when you start saying things ironically you will accidentally start using it unironically.

Levi had his own charm outside of all his interests in anime and gaming. His self-deprecating attitude and lack of confidence caused him to try to meld his interests into his personality so he could be better than others at something, but he truthfully was a nice and enjoyable person to be around without all that too.

Now at your room, you busted through your door, sitting Levi on the bed and grabbing your Laptop. Once you finally spun around to face with him, you managed to get a good look at his face. He was pink as a peach. "Are you embarrassed that I held your hand?" You sweetly asked.

"A little bit!" He sputtered out.

You giggled a little and took his hand again, leaning against his shoulder this time. You pressed the spacebar on your huge laptop, starting the second season. "I know this isn't one of your favorite shows, thank you for watching it with me," you whispered.

"Well- of course Y/N!! Every normie starts with the mainstream stuff. It's not like this show is terrible or anything..."

7 episodes in, you discreetly pulled your D.D.D. out and messaged Satan.

...
Y/N- I want to ask Levi out how do I do it.
Satan- Why are you asking me?
Y/N- Because you're smart and won't
bother me about it like Asmo!!
Satan- Just tell him you like him.
Y/N- Wow you're so helpful why didn't I think of that.
Satan- Well what's stopping you?
Y/N- What if he already met an irl Waifu or Husbando online?!
Satan- ...Pardon me?
Y/N- An online partner!
Satan- Well you spend the most time around him, so if anyone knows about that it'd be you.
Y/N- I guess you're right.
Satan- I always am
Satan- Tell me how it goes.
...