⭐️| Submissive Character HC's • [NSFW] |

Summary
How I imagine the characters are like subbing in bed

Gender neutral MC (references to penetration can be with a strap or dick or whatever),

and the characters don't have their sexual organs/ characteristics described (except Lucifer has a prostate).

• • •

❤️Lucifer

• Prostate massages are soo relaxing to him. He'd like to just lay facedown in his pillows and submit control to his lover and get treated right.

• He generally just likes receiving anal sex, it feels really nice with someone he loves and trusts.

• He hums and groans with pleasure a lot

• He's always intrigued by your plans for him, and likes when you tell him exactly what you're going to do to him.

• He really gets off on servicing you and kneeling for you and making you feel good at your command. Especially if he gets praise and a reward afterwards.

• If you try to tease or edge him he lasts quite a while, but that's part of the fun.

• He likes having some days where he gets to just lay back and have his body admired and taken care of <3

• • •

💛Mammon

• Thinks it's really hot when you take control of a situation

• He'd get really into you jacking him off while you kiss him and he desperately grips at your shirt.

• Likes being pushed up against other surfaces. Like a wall, or bent over a counter, couch, bed, chair, or even your lap.

• Gives you a lot of verbal validation like "Yeah, just like that baby" and "Fuuck, it feels so good."

• Gets really grumpy and bratty if you try to edge him, but he also loves the featherlight touches and soft slow buildup

• Loves giving you oral sex, he always tries his best. He wants to make you feel good, and he wants you to praise him for it

• Likes 69'ing or any sort of mutual masturbation. Watching you get off to him makes him horny.

• Moans if you pull his hair <3

• • •

💜Levi

• He loves being dominated, told what to do, degraded, humiliated, and praised. He finds it all soo hot.

• He acts really whiny and needy and desperately wants to be good for you; he begs a lot too. Anything to be praised in any way. He'll do anything you ask him to (given that it's not one of his limits).

• Really into having sex toys used on him

• Something about being made to masturbate and beg in front of you is so delightfully humiliating to him.