💙Nightmares💙

A/N- Requested by SnowSpyder >:)
T/W- Bugs n centipedes n stuff at the start

.

.

.

***

Disgust filled your veins as centipedes crawled into your ears and mouth. You wanted to scream, but every time you opened your mouth more crawled in. You tried to thrash around and fend them off, but your arms and legs wouldn't move.

Were you paralyzed? The ground itself squirmed and writhed against your back as beetles and bugs piled together, the grassy floor not even visible anymore. Your eyes teared up, unable to escape this terrible place. If only you could die or run away... You genuinely thought it couldn't get any worse, but a singular black centipede began to crawl up your leg. It made its way up your body, its hundreds of sharp legs piercing your neck and chin. It crawled directly over your face, making its way up to your eye. Just as it started crawling between your eyeball and eyelid, you jolted your torso up, bonking something with head.

Confused, you took a look at your surroundings. Dark room, comfy pillow, Belphie rubbing his head with a frown- OH. The clarity of the waking world flooded your head.

"Jeez that hurt," the purple-eyed demon grumbled quietly. You shuddered and rubbed your arms, still feeling tiny legs crawling up your limbs. "Uh, are you ok?"

You met his eyes, and something in your expression must have given away that you weren't alright. "The nightmares still haven't stopped, huh?" He quietly asked. Earlier he joined you in your room to sleep, since he heard you scream in fear from a similar night terror about bugs. He already had been up since he was a night owl and all, saying that it was no big deal and was glad to help.

"It's alright Belph! It wasn't as bad as the dream from last time. Last time my intestines were like, leaking out everywhere and maggots were-"

"I'm sorry but I'd rather not have that imagery in my head," he sighed. "I don't get what's so terrible about bugs anyways. Just stomp on them in your dreams."

"But my body won't move!!" You hopelessly explained. "How about I just don't sleep at all," you suggested. "This is basically sleeping in for you, since you just nap all day." Taking a glance at the clock on your desk, you could see it was only 1 AM.

He sent a mildly concerned glance your way. "Aren't humans really weak or something and need to get 17 hours of sleep a night..?"

You laughed at his terribly incorrect fact. "That's actually really unhealthy and it's called oversleeping. We get just as much sleep as any other demon," you explained.

"Whatever..."

"Come on, let's go do somethinggg," you complained.

"Like whaaaaat," he responded, mimicking your tone.

"Anything!!" You stood up and pulled the blankets off the bed, but he gripped them and attempted to tug them back.

"Give those back or I'll kill you," he threatened.

"Again?!" You over-dramatically exclaimed, pulling the blankets harder.