Chapter 60 (b)

A while passed. I noticed her taking glances at me. I smirked.

"I didn't even have a proper lunch. I feel hungry." i put my hand over my stomach. "what about you?" I asked.
She shook no.

"Got it.." silent again.

"now that I couldn't have a proper tour, at least I should have a proper meal. What do you say?" she just stared at me and obviously said nothing. I don't know whether it's my mind or not but she seems less stiffened than before.

I sighed to attract her. "huh... How I dreamt that I'll have a feast here! Will taste all the English foods, the fish! The shepherd's pie! Steaks!" I peeked at her and saw her gulped down. I smirked. "All the sweets! Pies! And chocolates! Man! My mouth is watery!" I acted. She giggled and stopped immediately as I looked at her.

"umm now that you're not hungry let me at least taste the food. I'll be leaving tonight anyway." I shrugged. She lifted her head up with saddened eyes as if wants me to stay.

"I don't know what to order cause I'm not accustomed with the foods. What's your favourite? Mind me suggesting?"

She stared for a while. "Beef steak and Pizza." she said in a cold voice.

"okay." I called park. "Park can you bring me pizza and beef steak?... Yeah... And for dessert.." I looked at her for an answer.

"Chocolate cake." same cold voice.

"chocolate cake. Bring it fast."

I looked at her. She looked away.
"thank you so much for your suggestions. I can't wait to have that steak!"
She gulped again. She stood up and reached out for the water.

I brought out a chocolate and she noticed. I took a small bite.
"oh no! It tastes awful!"

"are you serious! That is so yummy!" she said.

Successful! I said to myself. "But I don't like the taste and I hate to waste food. What do I do...mmm.... Would you please help me?" I offered it to her. I feel bad about wasting it. Please?."

She stared for a moment and took it slowly." Just to help you. " she said.

" Yes! I'll be so glad."

She ate it a bit hastily. That poor soul... must've been really hungry.

Suddenly a cool breeze came. I stood up and walked towards the balcony she looked at me.

"Oh look! You can see few flowers from here!" I exclaimed. To my surprise she ran to the balcony.

"Yeah! You're right. They're so beautiful! You know how long I have been waiting for them!" I saw her smiling for the first time in last two hours after so much afforts. She looked at me. I smiled. She blushed.

I sat down. "it's so beautiful here. Mind me giving some company?" I patted on the floor. She sat leaning against the wall forming a ball.

"I've heard about you alot from Jimin. You're really very cute."

She blushed and looked away.

"what's in that backpack?" she pointed at my backpack.

"This one? Noth" I paused. "let me show you." I don't know why on earth I brought out the car.

"it's the last birthday gift from my mother. I've always kept it with me since than."

She stared. "you miss her."

"A lot."

It was quiet for a while.

"Do..." she looked down. "Do you think... It's my fault?" she looked at me. "That uncle died..." her voice became heavy.