Chapter 6

Third P.O.V.

Jihoo woke up to a thunder. He looked outside. It's raining. He look for water but the bottle was empty. He came outside with the bottle. He saw Ella sitting on the couch near the window crossing her hands placing her chin over it looking outside.

Jihoo put the bottle on the table and went to the couch standing beside her he put his hands in his pockets while Ella was too absorbed in her thoughts to notice him.

"Enjoying the view?" He said not looking at her.

"Omo! Aah oppaa! You got me there!" Ella got startled.

Jihoo gave a wider smile at her impression. It was so astonishing to Ella that she couldn't but to stare. A satisfying smile grew on her face. He's actually amazing. His smile looks like a piece of moon right now. This is the best thing happened today. She thought to herself.

"Whay? Are you lost in your thoughts again?" He snapped his fingers in front of her.

"Ani, you really look amazing when you smile. It's a rare view though." She shrugged her shoulders and again looked back through the window placing her chin over hands.

Jihoo was a bit surprised as she never talked like this  before but he looked indifferent.

Jihoo:"Mind if I sit?"

Ella: "yeah, sure."

He sat on the couch beside her looking outside.

"I haven't seen anyone being this upset for something as insignificant." He said not looking at her but through the window.

"Mmm. It's not because of only this but a bunches of feeling. I just can't stand people being rude to me. And I've always been worst with handling emotions."She looked at him tilting her head. He looked at her.

"So this isn't letting you sleep?" He asked.

"It's not like that. I just........" She looked down and then to him "I can't sleep when I get upset. I get nightmares." She said in a cold voice.

He started at her not understanding what to say to such an cold answer.

"Maybe because you're hungry. I heard you can't stand hunger." He said

"You heard? Who told you?"

"Jandi."

"Jandi?" She exclaimed.

"Hmm" he nodded. "After she met you she has always been missing you in our get together and how she would like to have you in there and all. So she used to say so many things about you."

"Oh, I see." She smiled.

"Let's go. Let's get you something to eat." He stood up putting his hands in his pockets.

"Ani, oppa I don..." she cut off by Jihoo as he hold her hand by wrist and said "Let's go."

She didn't understand what to say but to kept starting at him and followed him silently to the kitchen. She felt her heart started beating fast. She's trying to keep herself as calm as possible.

"Sit here." He said.
She looked at him and sat down to see Jihoo take the pancake mix from the cupboard.

"I know it's not the perfect food right now but looks like we're left with no other choice." He placed his hands on the table.

" He placed his hands on the table

"You don't need to do this oppa. It's too late." She said

"Ani, I would love to. Take this as a treat." He smiled. She smiled back.

He started making pancakes.

"You should've joined us for the get together. It's always fun. Jandi used to say how much she tried to convince you and you denied every time and stayed at your home." He looked at her flipping the pancake. She gave a weak smile.

"I don't know what your reason was but do come next time. You'll enjoy it."He said while pouring the batter.

"It's you! You were my reason oppa. You don't know how much I tried to forget you in this two years. How much I prayed for our path not to cross as I never wanted to be in a competition with Jandi. I never wanted to be in a competition where I'll never win. Cause I knew no matter how much I would've tried I'll always fail to win your heart. I never wished to be a replacement for you. I never wished for you to choose me on second as I always wanted to be the first for you. So I never tried to put me in the option while I knew I'm always the wrong answer. I stopped wishing for you..., I stopped expecting you as I knew it'll only leave me  with an unbearable pain. So, I've been trying to mend my broken heart over all this years by not crossing your path. She thought to herself looking at him not noticing her eyes filling with tears.

He looked at her catching an eye contact. "What's wrong with your eyes?"

She blinked. "Ah, maybe something went into my eyes." She said trying to hiding her tears.

"Let me see it." He crossed the table.

"Ani oppa. It's fine."

"Don't move" he said as he held her face. Ella felt like she froze. He looked very carefully and wiped her tears.

"There's nothing." He said.

"Ah, maybe it wiped off with the tears." She said getting away from his grip.

"Maybe. You feel good?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

He poured the syrup over the pancake and handed it to her.

"Thank you so much oppa." She smiled.

"You're welcome. Now start eating."

She tooka a bite." It's tasty." She said
Jihoo smiled.

She finished eating and Jihoo poured his bottle.

"I hope you to sleep well now." He smirked.

"Thank you oppa!" She greeted

"Good night"

"Good night oppa"

They left for their rooms.