Chapter 57*

Ella's pov

I've been so busy since morning and got time to have lunch only now. My back is hurting a lot.

"hey Ella"

"De"

"don't forget to submit your application."

"yeah okay"

I took the application from my office and took the lift. To my surprise I saw grandpa there.

"hello grandpa!"

"hey Ella! How are you child?"

"I'm fine. What about you? Haven't you arrive only today?"

"yeah, I came here directly. Actually I don't feel good being away from the people. Don't tell Jihoo. Or he'll start nagging."

We laughed. "de"

"what's that?" He gestured to the application.

"this, I was late so... that's why. It's for the overtime."

"I see." the door opened.

"Ella?"

"yes grandpa?"

"would you mind helping me. I guess I can use the overtime."

"yeah, sure. But this..." I gestured the application.

"give this to me. I'll take care of this. See you after work." he smiled.

"de." have a nice day. "

I went to the cafeteria to see Jandi there. She was so immersed in something. I took the food and went to her table. She was too busy with her work to notice me.
I took a page to see it's something like a party plan.

"are you having a party?"

She looked at me. "awh! Ella! I'm having a hard time. I knew you would be busy that's why didn't bother you." She whined.

"what are you so busy with?"

"we'll be having a party and unnie (junpyo's sister) wants me to take the responsibility. But I've never arranged a huge party like this. I'm too scared. Junpyo's mom will kill me if I mess it."

"there's always a first time. And you know what? First step is always the hardest. But you're an ace at everything." I tapped her shoulder. "I know my girl can do it. By the way when is the party?"

"at the end of next month. I guess I should give up when there's time. "

"Girl! You've more than fourty days! Chill! You can do it."

"you think so?"

I tapped her hand. "I believe so. AJA AJA! Fighting!"
We laughed.

"I'll get going. I need to go the library." I said.

"I need to go there too. You go on I'll be following." she said.

I headed to the library. Usually it's almost empty around this time. Two-three people were in the front section. However the book I want is most likely to be in the G section. So I headed there. To my surprise I noticed Jihoo in the E section near the window so immersed in the book with that rimless glasses on. The sun rays falling on him made it so mesmerising. He softly turned the page. I was just this far to drool... Wait! What am I doing! Stop daydreaming Ella!  I went to the G section and took out the book. I turned but was startled to see Jihoo standing with a smile. They say 'THE PUREST SOUL SMILES THE MOST' he proves its authenticity.

"what are you doing here? Following me?" I teased.

"would you like yes as an answer?" he asked smiling.