Chapter 37

Third P.O.V.

(At Ella's house)

Ella was sleeping when her phone ranged. She picked it up without opening her eyes.

"He..ll...o?" She whispered in drowsy voice.

"Hey princess! How are you child?" Her dad said from the other side.

"Daa..d¡  It's too early to greet!.... I'm sleeping¡" She whispered.

"Is it? Hold on."
He looked at the watch.
"Nope bachcha (child / baby) I guess it's almost 5pm in korea."

"Aaah..  dad! Stop kidding me.... It might be 5 am."  She looked at at her phone to see it's actually p.m. "oh no.. I've been sleeping since last night¡" She yawned.

"I know. Anyway. How was your days in ulsan?"

"It was so beautiful dad! I really enjoyed a lot." She said not opening her eyes.

"Yeah Lisa told me.." he was cut off by Ella.

"What did she tell you?" Her eyes widen open in fear that whether Lisa had told about the incidences.

"She told me that you enjoyed and you're happy. Why are you so shocked?" He asked curiously

"Ani dad. I was just curious. She always complains about me that's why..." She said nervously.

"Not really. She doesn't complain about you at all. I wonder if she hides things from me. Should I send a spy?"

"DAD! What is there to hide! Are we on some secret mission?" She yelled.

"Ha ha ha... Alright alright. Now tell me princess when will you visit us?"

"Not so soon......" She sighed.

"But I guess you'll have to."

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing happened yet. You'll get to know."

"Tell meeeee. Now!"

"Did you talk to Jimin?

"No! And don't want to!" She furrowed.

"Well, he's the one to disclose the secret."

"Then I don't want to know about it!"

He laughed. "Both of you still behave like a child! Princess, I'll have to attend a meeting. Talk to you later. Take care love."

"You too dad. Bye!"

She put the phone on the table and came downstairs to see Miya and Tina  preparing the table. They greeted her.
She sat on the couch and took a look around to see everything neat and clean. No wonder as they have been cleaning since morning.

"Where is Lisa?" She asked them.

"Here. Why.. missing me?" Lisa smirked sitting beside her.

"Forget it! Why would I miss you!." She said lying on Lisa's lap.

"Yeah yeah! How was your date by the way?"

Ella hurriedly sat up. "What do you mean by date? That wasn't a date!" She yelled.

"Awwww! Did Dr. Yoon take you to date!" Miya said.

"Woah! How romantic!" Tina exclaimed.

"Yaa! Naga (get out)!" She pointed them towards the door.

Lisa laughed and asked them to go inside.

"Are you blushing?"

"Why would I blush!" Ella yelled.