Chapter 44

Ella's P.O.V.

I took a nap after lunch as I wasn't feeling good. I enjoyed a lot with Jihoo  but had motion sickness. That's why I rarely travel on water or even if I do I take precautions. But whenever I'm with him I forget about everything! I even puked as I came to my room. But thank God nothing happened in front of Jihoo!
It was almost afternoon when everybody returned. Woobin proposed to play volleyball. Jandi Gaeul and me chose to enjoy the game as viewers while the boys and those two girls played. Junpyo and Jihoo was on the same team while Yijeong and Woobin oppa was on the other.
They were having a neck to neck match. It was really fun to watch till the girl on Jihoo's team had a cramp on her leg.

"I can't play. It hurts so bad." The girl whimper.

"It's fine. You should take rest." Yijeong oppa said.

"What about the game?" Woobin asked.

"We'll have to end it here. Or we can have a 2 vs 3 match." Yijeong smiled.

"Boya! Why would we play only two!" Junpyo said. "Yaa Geum Jandi! Come join us."

"Whayy! I don't want to. I'm enjoying it from here. Achcha! Ella! Why don't you go. You're good at it." Jandi said to me.

"What! Me! Ani I " I was cut off by Junpyo.

"Ella. Now I can trust on you only. This girl is so stubborn." Junpyo said while Jandi mocked at him.

I hesitated when Jihoo said "come on it'll be fun." He smiled.

Obviously I can't deny if Jihoo asks that too with that charismatic smile on his face. "Okay" I nodded.

"So you'll play. You look delicate." Woobin teased.

I smiled. "I only look delicate."

"You'll get to see." Yijeong oppa smiled at Woobin.

"Gurrae!" Woobin smirked.

We started playing. They were really good at it. Again it was a neck to neck match. Basically I'm bad at everything. The very few things I'm good at volleyball is one of them. Though it's just a pass time I really don't wanna make Jihoo lose. I concentrated on the the game trying to give the other team a hard time. The game ended with victory to our team.
All of us were panting badly. We sat back and had water.

"So.. what do you say?" Yijeong oppa smiled at Woobin.

Woobin looked at me. "Girl you are no joke."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Treat at dinner for our victory." Junpyo oppa said.

"Woohoo!" Woobin cheered.

******************************

Ella's P.O.V.

I took a shower after the game. I got ready and came out. Only Woobin and those girls were there and couldn't find anyone. I took walk along the shore. The red tint haven't left the sky yet.  It's quite breezy tonight. As I kept walking the cool breeze touched my soul and also messed with my hair!. For some reason I like it here. It's too calming. I saw Jihoo sitting on the shore. I smiled and walked to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

He turned to with an attractive smile on his face. "Enjoying the sunset."

"Really? Guess I've missed it." I said as I sat beside him. Who could've ever imagined that I would spend this much time with this guy whom I used be scared of like hell and that's too like this! on the sea shore! I huffed. Jihoo turned to me curiously and smiled looking back at the sea.