Chapter 22

Jihoo's P.O.V.

I was in my office. Things actually hit me in the morning when I remembered the goons leaving just to my words.
They were too cautious not to cause any harm to me.
They were telling Ella that 'She' will be happy to see Ella suffer and asked not to cause any harm to me. Again the other day the boy said a lady untied the rope. Are they related? Is it the same person? Is someone really targeting Ella? But why?
She's so nice with people. Why would anyone hate her to the extent to do such horrible things!
I really need to look for it! If someone is really targeting her then I need to protect her before this worsens! I need to know if it's the same person........

Ella said she doesn't drink. If she didn't drink why she was intoxicated!... Was her drink spiked? And she said that the waiter offered her the drink. Did he spiked her drink!... Really need to solve this!

I looked for somin cause she was with Ella last night. Possibly she can help.

I found her in her tent.

"Somin, can I talk to you?" I asked

"Oh, yeah sunbae." She smiled.

" Can you tell what happened last night after I left?"

"Nothing much. Ella and I were dancing. Then Ella had a drink and went for the washroom. Maybe she's not feeling well. I asked if I should come but she denied." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Try to remember carefully.... She felt uneasy after the drink..... Did she ordered the drink?"

"Mmm. No, the waiter came with a glass and offered to Ella! She said she'll like a soft drink but he  insisted that to be a soft drink."

" I see. Can you recognise that waiter?"

"Maybe, yeah." She nodded.

"Can you come with me?... I need to ask something to that waiter. It's only you who can recognise the waiter other than Ella."

"O..Okay. But did anything happen?"

"Nothing much. Shall we leave?" I asked hurriedly

"Yeah, okay. But sunbae I need to meet someone for dinner. So I guess I'll have to leave from there."

"Yeah. Okay. Let's go........ Ah...Wait. Here's the key. You go for the car. I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay" she took the key and left.

If the person after Ella is someone from the camp that person will look for another chance to do the same.
And I can't take her along as she'll get worried or may get scared! She was even having nightmares last night!

I went to her tent  to find her. She was doing some paper work silently. Looks like she's upset. No wonder! Anyone would be upset after experiencing such incidence. I'll have to put an end to it.

"Oh, hi!" She greeted me trying to make a smile on her face. I can say she's trying to cover her worries with that smile.

"Hi!.. How are you doing?"

"Yeah, fine. I don't have much to do with the patients today. So I'll be helping doing the paper work and packing things." She said.

"I see. That's good.... I'll be going out for a while. You...... you take care of yourself. Okay?"

She smiled. "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Okay then."

"Okay." She said.

I was leaving when I turned to see her and went to her. "And don't go by the lake.

She smiled. "Don't worry!..... I'll be doing my works and won't leave the place till you come. Will that do?"

I smiled. "Yeah! ... bye then."

"Bye!"

************

We reached the club and asked to meet the manager.

"Sir, please come in. " The manager greeted.

"I'm here to ask for something. I need to meet the waiters who served us last night." I demanded.

"Ah,... okay sir. But is there any problem?" He asked curiously.

"First bring them."

"Okay, sir."

After a while they brought the waiters. I looked at somin and nodded her  to identify the waiter. She nodded back and went to them to identify.

"It's him! Sunbae! It's him!" She turned to me.

I saw the waiter getting restless. I went to him. He started sweating. Just when I was about ask when he tried to ran away.

I held his collar and pinned against the wall.
"If you want to make it difficult I can make it way more difficult to you!........ just answer me and I'll let you go! Got it?" I asked furiously.

He nodded nervously.

"Tell me, did you spiked the drink last night?"

"No sir! I didn't do it! Trust me." He shook his head.

"Look! I don't have all the time to waste after you!" I groaned. "Tell me everything!"

"Si.. sir. I... that ma'am spiked the drink. A.. and she asked me to give it to this madam's friend . I....... I refused at first but then....Then she offered me money. So I .........." he looked down.

My anger already reached the peak!
"YOU, PI.G! Just because of money do you know what you have done?"  I groaned.
But Ill have to be careful. I took a breath trying to calm myself. If I scare him he won't cooperate.

"Can you gave us any clue about the lady who spiked the drink?" I asked.

"She was wearing a see blue colour dress." He said.

"Anything else?" 

"Sorry, sir...."

"Can you recognise her if you see the pictures?" Somin asked.

"I guess no ma'am. Cause it was dark enough so..." he said.

"Oh, I see." She said.

I walked to the waiter. "Don't do that ever again." I groaned.

"Sorry sir"

I turned to face the manager.
"Is that how you provide services for your customers?"

"Sir,..... I ......" the manager mumbled.

"If the management is poor I guess you are the one to be responsible."

"I'm sorry sir!" He begged.

"Let's go." I said looking at somin.

We came across the car. I was about to board the car when somin called me.

"Sunbae"

I turned to her.

"I have the photos from last night. I took selfies with almost everyone. " she said.

"Is it? Can you send me the photos?" I asked hurriedly.

"Yeah sure. I'll send you right now." She took out her phone. "Sent" she said.

"Thanks." I greeted

"Sunbae, is someone trying to harm Ella?" She asked curiously.

"I'm not sure yet. But I need to find out...... Can you do me a favour? Don't tell anyone about this not even Ella. I don't want her to get worried over this..... It's for her own good. Okay?"

"Okay sunbae. I won't." She said

I nodded.

"Sunbae, I've got something to do. I'll take your leave now." She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I need to meet someone."

"Okay."