Chapter 65

Ella's pov

I turned and twisted on bed as the headache was killing me. I looked for the medicines I was prescribed but obviously it wasn't here as I asked them to leave me alone. I texted Lisa to bring me the medicines.
Soon  she brought it.

"you okay?" she asked.

"hm."

She took out a pie. Before I could resist she said "you can't have the medicine in empty stomach. I silently finished it and had medicines as didn't want to drag it.

" Jimin.. You know anything?" I asked.

" he'll be here soon. "

" Thought so... Ask Leon to take me to office tomorrow. I sprained the leg."

"you"
I cut her off
"don't bother. I'm sleepy. You should leave." I stood up and headed the stairs.

"Ella"

I turned to her.

She took out her phone and showed me the cctv footage of outside. It's Jihoo. Waiting outside leaning against his car. It's the first time ever since I met him that I didn't feel any emotion.. Just vacant. I  couldn't forget that I was deserted by him. I know very well that what happened is not his fault. But I needed him. And he wasn't there.

"He has been here for so long."

I returned the phone.
"Ask him to leave. And not burden me."
I headed upstairs.

___________________________

Jihoo's pov

I just couldn't stay at home. Every moment I missed her. I know as woobin said maybe it would have been better to allow her some space but I couldn't unsee the pain in her face. I've never seen Ella like this ever before. I could feel how broken she was and how much she was hurting. Her dejected eyes...I felt like I was the reason behind it. I have been waiting outside her house don't know for how long but couldn't bring myself to head inside. I was going crazy to know if she was okay but......

I noticed a figure coming out of her house. Soon I realised it was Lisa. Though I never met her but Ella told me about her and showed her photo.

"How's she?" I asked her as soon as she came near.

"Much better. She took medicines and  went to sleep."

I looked at the house. How much I wish to see her!.

"Mr. Yoon.... I guess you should leave. Yoy staying here will only make her burdened. And...she's really not feeling herself now." she said.

Though I want so hard to defy her but what she's saying is the fact. I can barely imagine what she's going through and me staying here won't help it a bit. Rather she'll be worried. She might be angry but I know that she'll keep thinking about me.  she needs to have some rest now. Guess we'll meet tomorrow.

"I'll come in the morning." I said.

"Um.. I hate to interfare but as far as I know her... I guess you should allow her some space.. It's not my place to say but it has never been easy for her to deal with such things..."

I nodded understanding what she meant. Oh Ella! Please get well soon....

................................

Ella pov

I checked on the patients as soon as I reached. Was having the same headache but needed to do this as soon as I can. Weirdly I was embarrassed and so afraid that I might meet those girls but luckily somehow didn't.
I don't know if what I'm doing is wrong or worst but it's just way too difficult for me to breathe around here now. I really need a break. It's suffocating and costing me a lot. I organised the file and explained everything to  Raeul. She was so worried to see the bandage over my head and more worried because of what I was going to do. She asked me if it was for what those girls said. But I assured her that it wasn't.
I took different ways and avoided  elevators just to avoid Jihoo. I'm not in a situation to talk to him. Im so overwhelmed emotionally and may say something unpleasant to him. Though I guess I might not be angry with him but I'm definitely upset... I want to be angry with him but... I can't. I'm having a fight between my mind and heart. Don't know who'll win this time......