Chapter 58

Third pov

Ella left no lackings in getting ready. She was blushing every time she looked at the mirror reflection. Jihoos thought kept coming in her mind. She finally came downstairs to see Lisa there. She waved at her with a smile on her face. Ella smiled back.

"you should hurry girl. Your man is waiting there." she gestured outside.

"Jihoo is already here!" I tried to look outside but stopped immediately. "what? What. do you. mean by my man?" I stammered.

"you don't need to put on that face dear. I witnessed everything that happened last night." she winked making a V sign.

She was at loss of words.

"chill girl.  it's obvious that I'll know.  I'm really so happy for you!"

"you should stop doing that now!" i frowned.

"should I? Mmm.. Then how will I witness this love story."
Before she could say

"We'll talk about it later. But for now hurry up! Go!"

Ella came out blushing. Jihoo gave a beautiful smile seeing her. He waved. She waved back.

"am I too late?" she asked

He shook no.

"you should have told me that you're already here."

"I wanted to enjoy it.. waiting for you. It felt good." he shrugged.

She smiled. "let's go?"
He nodded.

Jihoo took the turn to highway.

"Hospital is that way." Ella pointed.

"I know. But we're not going that way." he looked at her. "we're going to Wonju."

"Wonju?"

"Hm. I've a meeting there remember? Someone is to accompany me. So I'm taking you with me. This way you can help me and it won't be a day off...and also I didn't want to stay away from you on the very next day after you proposed me." He winked.

Ella laughed. "Too cheesy. But you'll be so busy with the meeting."

"I know but thinking that you're around will keep me at ease."

"Is it?" she raised her brow in a teasing way.

"yes love."

Ella couldn't but blushed with a widen smile on her face. She bit her lower lip and looked away though the window. Her blushing face tingled Jihoo's heart while he noticed at her hand. Strong feelings grew up in him to hold her hand. He smiled and held it. Air stuck in Ella's chest. She didn't look at him but took deep breath trying to keep herself as calm as possible. The tingling in her hand soon found its way to her mind. I wish for this journey to never end. she thought to herself.

............................................

They spent a very busy day. Jihoo was busy with the meetings while Ella did the paperwork. Jihoo was attending the last meeting and Ella finally got some leisure time. She came out while the garden caught her attention. How did I miss such a view! She thought to herself. No wonder! I was roo busy to notice... I finally got some time. "

Her phone rang. It's grandpa.

"hello. Grandpa."

"hey. Dear. I was calling Jihoo but couldn't reach him."

"he's attending the last meeting. Do you want me to convey him something?"

"No no. It's alright. I just wanted to know your whereabouts. Take your time."