Chapter 40

Ella's P.O.V.

I entered my house. Hang out with the girls is always so exciting but today I was literally in my fantasy world as more existing thing happened to me. I was with them but was continuously thinking about Jihoo. They kept asking me what happened as I was blushing too much. But luckily I could handle it.

I poured the glass and had water. Again I had the flashback Jihoo kissing me. I feel my cheeks to heat up. 

"Ah whay! Why can't I get this out of my mind!" I said as I touched my cheeks.

"All you need is love..". I heard someone singing.

"OMO!" I turned shockingly to see Lisa on the couch. "Gosh you startled me!" I said sitting beside her.

"Did I? But it wasn't my intention, trust me." She faked innocence.

"Boya! What's with that expression! It doesn't suit you." I scoffed.

"Is it? I must come out with new ideas."

"Huh.. stop thinking for a while and take rest, entertain yourself."

"Yeah I was thinking about " she turned on the T.V. "that's why I watched a movie. It was really interesting. The heroine was crossing the road carelessly. While she was about to have an accident the hero saved her. He hugged her tight and made sure to drop her at home safely." She said not looking at me but T.V. I could clearly see her smirking.

The whole time I was giving her a death stare. I was breathing heavily. It's like I'll breath fire anytime soon!

"Stop teasing me!" I yelled.

She looked at me. "Teasing you¿ How!"

"You really have death wish, don't you!"

"Well I wish for so many things but that's not in my list right now. And didn't you tell me to entertain myself? I was just looking around for entertainment and got a bigger one!"

"Yeah right! Just stop nosing in peoples personal matters!"

"Personal¿" She laughed out loudly. "Kindly let me remind you. It was too public! And as long as about peoples matters,  what to do! I try to find happiness while taking care of your love life. It's quite interesting, innit?"

Sometimes I really don't understand whether I love her more or hate her!
"Aish! If you find it so interesting why don't you go back to David. Just stop hurting him. Then you can have your own love life!" I mocked her.

No sooner had I finished her expression changed. Just then I realised the grave mistake I did.

"Lisa I ..."

"Should I  ?" She smiled. "But I was thinking of sparing him for a while. Let him enjoy on his own. Cause when I'll be there he'll be done for!" She winked.

I smiled nervously.

"It's too late. I must leave now now that you've remind me of him I'm missing him. "  She stood up. "Sleep well. And call me if you need anything. Okay?" She pinched my nose.

I decided not to stretch the thing. "Yeah. You too." I smiled.

"Good night!" She smiled.

I came to my bed. I shouldn't have bring David. I was just kidding. I know she won't get angry but what if she's really hurt! Only one person can handle her right now. David! I called David.

"Hey Ella! How are you?"

"David! I messed up." My voice quiver as I was so upset.

"Are you okay?"