Chapter 19

Third P.O.V.

Ella kept struggling as they dragged her to a van. They were five in number. She could barely do anything as she is losing control over her for the drug. Again the fear almost paralysed her.

"This bit.h is acting so tough!"

"The more you make it difficult for us the more you'll have to suffer"

They kept threatening her. They pushed her over a van.

"Huh! How much she'll be happy to see you suffer like this!" The guy smirked.

"Why ... are you.. doing this?" She sobbed as things started blurring again.

"Cause we were hired for it baby!" They laughed.

"Maybe you annoyed her so much that She wanted this for you!" The boss said.

"LET HER GO!" Jihoo yelled from behind. His head burst out of anger as he realized the girl to be Ella. His eyes already turned red out of anger.

They turned to his voice. "What are you doing here?"

"HOW DARE YOU!" He shouted as he punched the man in front of him.

(Ella was too dizzy to notice it to be Jihoo. She used the chance and made a scape though she barely could walk. She went over a car and hid there closing her eyes. Tears running down her eyes vigorously.)

"You bstrd! I'll tear you into pieces." Jihoo said as he made another punch holding the collar.

"How dare you to hit him!" One of them yelled as he clenched his fist.

"No don't! We are asked specifically not to harm him." The boss said.

" Do you really think you can win over us? We're five!" He said making a dirty look.

"You, pi.gs! I'll kill you!" Jihoo shouted.

"Huh! Forget it!" The man said as he shoved Jihoo's grip.

"We are not supposed to mess with you. Why don't you go and find your little girlfriend? I'm sure she won't be able to have good night's sleep out of the fear we gifted her!" The man smirked as they left for the van.

Those nasty words of him make Jihoo's anger to flare up like hell. He wish to kill them . But then he thought Ella is more important right now.

"ELLA! ELLA! " Jihoo shouted as he couldn't find her. He came across the car where Ella was hiding.
She was sitting on the ground forming a ball with her head hidden between her crossed hands. Jihoo saw her trembling with fear and sobbing which stabbed him so bad.

He sat on his knees. "Ella?" He said in a agonising voice as he slightly patted her head.

Ella was too scared to that touch that she gasped as she fell backwards. Her eyes widen out of fear as she could not see because of both tears and blurry vision from the drug.

It hurt Jihoo a lot. He's feeling pathetic right now as it was his responsibility to take care of her.

"Ella! It's me! Jihoo!" He said comforting her.

She rubbed her eyes and looked carefully to see it's actually Jihoo.
She started crying loudly like a child as tears kept running from her eyes and she jumped over Jihoo to hug him. Jihoo felt so bad inside to see her like this. He patted her back while placed the other hand over her head holding her closer and tighter.

"Ssh! Don't cry. I'm here. " he said patting her and holding her closer to him. He could easily guess the extension of her fear as she was still trembling.

Ella struggled too much to stay awake because of the situation before but as she found Jihoo to comfort her the drug took upper hand and she started feeling so dizzy that her muscles started to relax. Her eyelids felt heavy and her head was about to fall backwards when Jihoo held her.

"Are you okay?" Jihoo asked anxiously as he felt her body getting relaxed.

"I.. I feel di..zzy!" She said.

"Okay, let's go home first." He said worryingly.

He picked her in bridal style and went to the car. He started the car as they board it.

***********

Third P.O.V.

The guys hired by Minseo were leaving in their van when they called minseo and told everything.

"Aish! It would've been a hit if we could kidnapped her! We would've got the bonus money she promised!" Boss said when the diver stop the van hardly.

"Aish, you pu.k! Have you forgot how to drive?" Their boss said.

"Boss people standing there with cars." The driver pointed outside.

The boss go out of the van when others followed him.
They saw three ladies standing in black suit.

"Whay? Do you want to die?" The boss said.

The lady in the middle came to them who was actually Lisa.

"One versus five! It's really unfair... don't you think?" Lisa furrowed.

"Boya? What's with you?" The boss said in frustration.

"How about five versus five?" Lisa snapped his fingers when ten huge men came out and stood behind her.

"What are you upto? What's this?" The boss said with fear in his voice.

"Boys! Let's make it fair. Five versus five. But make sure that they wouldn't be able to stand on their own legs and not leave the hospital for at least a week!" Lisa ordered

"Why! what is this!"

Before they could do anything Liza's men bit them so bad.

Lisa went over the boss taking out a gun and pointed on his forehead.

"Be glad that you're still alive! Never ever even dare to look at her!" She said in serious voice.

She took out money and threw it over them.

"Ambulance will be here soon. You know what you should say! And it's more than enough to get treated."